Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 14
Pete 12 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Aug 21, 2012 09:07 Messages: 96 Offline
[Post New]
We have seen, on many sites, a new (??) PowerDVD 14-version, its version 14.0.4223.58 .
It should be an update-patch, or maybe a final version.
Strange, can not find this version on the CyberLink-sites !!

Someone knows more about this new (??) version, appreciate some more information !!
Thank you all ! Do NOT GIVE UP!! CyberLink updates PDVD12 next month for solving these frustrating problem!!
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: We have seen, on many sites, a new (??) PowerDVD 14-version, its version 14.0.4223.58 .
It should be an update-patch, or maybe a final version.
Strange, can not find this version on the CyberLink-sites !!

Someone knows more about this new (??) version, appreciate some more information !!
Thank you all !

Hey Pete, that is the latest version of PowerDVD Live.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jul 22. 2014 15:41

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Pete 12 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Aug 21, 2012 09:07 Messages: 96 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you,Stevek, which version is better the Ultra or the Life-version ? Whats the real difference between these versions anyway ?
A friend of mine installed this version, but it still showed "Ultra-version ", and he could play everything, just like the 4206-version.
I could not notice any difference between 4206 and 4223-version ! How is this possible ?? Do NOT GIVE UP!! CyberLink updates PDVD12 next month for solving these frustrating problem!!
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Thank you,Stevek, which version is better the Ultra or the Life-version ? Whats the real difference between these versions anyway ?
A friend of mine installed this version, but it still showed "Ultra-version ", and he could play everything, just like the 4206-version.
I could not notice any difference between 4206 and 4223-version ! How is this possible ??

"Live" is a subscription service that will always be up to date unless the subscriptions run out. Your version will eventually be superseded and you would have to decide if you needed to upgrade or stay with the old version (with patches).

Read about "Live" (not life) here:http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdvd-live/features_en_US.html?&r=1

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 22. 2014 17:06

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
M8R [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 31, 2010 18:41 Messages: 89 Offline
[Post New]
I guess they just haven't updated their site yet.

If someone wants to give it a try: PowerDVD 14.0.4223.58 Patch downloader / direct link