Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Event logs ; " C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR110.dll " with Application Error id=1000

Sound-driver ; Realtek 6.0.1.8224

nVidia-driver ; 22.21.13.8476

I dont believe its a driver-failure , MSVCR110.dll is making the error , according to the eventlog.............
Hi, sound is a Realtek-driver on Win10 x64 ( latest build) , with a nVidia-card .

Yes, all these Visual C++ are installed.

This error appears in the event-log after every reboot immediately , so without starting PDVD17.

It also appears after de-activating the PDVD17Agent ............

I have no idea how to solve it !
This PowerDVD17Agent is after every reboot in my Event logs ; " C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR110.dll " with Application Error id=1000

Maybe someone in this forum has a solution for this error ..............?
Quote What this service/File do ?

What happens when I disable it ?

I only watch bluray 3D movies, I don't need anything with network or sharing or from External USB devices.

Yes, I want to know this too, I dont understand why support still did not answer this question !!
Quote Updated PowerDVD to 2406 ???

When will be available to the public?

Hi, where to find/download this update ???

This version has not been updated for 4 months now ............!
PDVD16 or other related files , dont show up in my Event Viewer.
Very wise to check these logs,coz otherwise you dont know about faulty or corrupted files on your system.
You could try to completely ( yes, COMPLETELY !) remove PDVD16/CyberLink , and then reinstall again......
Same problem in the Netherlands also.
Lots of You-Tubes dont play with PDVD16, its a very annoying problem and something must be done for solving it.
We upgraded our Win10 TSH2 to Redstone1, so with keeping all our software etc. Our PDVD16 is working well on the Anniversary Update.Only troubles are the YouTubes which ,sometimes, will not play..........
I see, but its still ridiculous coz we can play almost anything in FULL WIDE SCREEN with MPC ( media player classic ) while we even dont have to pay for this fine player !
We always have to deal with these ugly big black bars in PDVD16 ( up and bottom) in some DVDs, and not only the blue-rays.....
I think this is a big mistake in this player and have to wait for a solution (update ?),before we buy !!
Sorry,wrong download !

Tried second time, this time indeed, an exe-file ( PowerDVDLoader.exe), it does not function at all !!

Maybe in PDVD14, but no way in PDVD15 or pdvd16 !!

Tried in Win10 x64, on 15-Ultra and 16-Ultra, no luck..............

a new (updated) loader would be awsome !!
Can not find an exe-file in this folder !!
There are several files in it , no exe......
Tried to open them ,one by one, but always "not supported" in PDVD16. (??)
I had the same problem, it was solved with latest beta 2617!
We had these problems before,always with Vimeo.
Sometimes you just can not acces to Vimeo anymore and an update might solve the issue.....
First ; my compliments to the PowerDVD-team !

Vimeo is back again with the last beta-version 15.0.2617.58.

You can not make promises to the buyers,if functions just dont work,for we could not login in Vimeo in the previous version.

This version does all the functions we need to our full satisfaction, keep up this good job CyberLink !
I still can not understand why Im receiving so few reactions on my question !

I wonder if Im the only one who is watching Vimeo and/or You-tube video with PDVD15.............?
Hi, thank you for your help.

I always could use Vimeo and You-tube in the past , its now only You-tube, in PowerDVD15.

I can not log-out/in into Vimeo also, so I guess Vimeo stopped support with CyberLink.

Maybe support knows more, or else we have to wait untill PowerDVD16 ??

btw; In PowerDVD13/14 ONLY You-tube is available , Vimeo is never supported in PDVD13/14.
We can not watch the Vimeo-movies anymore on PowerDVD15, only the You-Tube-movies are still available.

A few weeks ago we suddenly lost these Vimeo-movies, while we always could watch them.

What went wrong with Vimeo ??

Is there a way to get the Vimeo back again in PDVD15 ??
New final version is out , but it has the same version-number as the latest beta -patch ; 15.0.1804.58 !

Is there any difference between these beta-patch and the final anyway ?

Is it worth installing the final ,if you have this beta-patch already installed with the same version-number ??
Hi, I hope there will be some more languages available , Dutch and more.
I dont understand why this has to take so much time, PDVD 13 has the Dutch language a long time already !!

Second, why do we still have to clean the "right-click-mess " of PDVD from our PC ,after every new install or update !!

Third, the look of PDVD 15 has to get better then in PDVD 14, would be nice if you could choose your own look ,when opening the program.

Noticed a lot of troubles with PDVD 14 ( just take a look in the forum !), and we all may hope the new PDVD 15 will have less bugs.

I have used PDVD 11,12,13 and 14, and I like PDVD 14, this player works pretty well on my Win7 x64, but it always could be better,so we will see in the near future........
Is there any sight on a brand new Power DVD 15 yet ??
Would be a very nice start for Power DVD in 2015 !

Maybe next update??
Yes, had to remove about 50 registry-items for removing this "Play With Powerdvd14.0 " !!
The easiest way to remove this garbage is by using a registry-tool, in which you can make a deep-search for these items.
First back-up(!),then remove all the items you found, and your done!

Have to do this after every patch or update again!!
Thank you,Stevek, which version is better the Ultra or the Life-version ? Whats the real difference between these versions anyway ?
A friend of mine installed this version, but it still showed "Ultra-version ", and he could play everything, just like the 4206-version.
I could not notice any difference between 4206 and 4223-version ! How is this possible ??
Go to: