Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
In the past, they've only done that on a case-by-case basis, so you should also reach out to them directly.

On rare occasions, the moderator will post a link to the wider community but I have no idea if that will happen this time
Unless you made a system image before installing the PD2024 update and can restore your system to that state, the only thing you can do is to contact CL tech support and ask if they can provide you a link to the previous version.
There isn't a title mask designer because titles are overlays and the background is always transparent.

What were you hoping to do? Does this old discussion help?
Quote PLEASE bring back the opacity controls overlayed with the clip!!!!

Probably a good idea to share that directly with the devs & marketing team by using File | Rate Us & Provide Suggestions
Nothing has changed. PgUp/PgDn always switch between clip/movie mode while Home/End goes to the beginning/end of the clip (in Clip mode) or the entire timeline (in Movie mode).

To skip to the next clip using the keyboard, you have to be in Clip mode and then hold down the Control key while using the left/right arrow keys. If you're in Movie mode, nothing happens with that key combo.

Here's the relevant hotkey section from PD17 and from PD2024. They're identical as far as I can tell, with the exception of romoving all the F-key shortcuts for the various rooms in the latest version
Thanks for the heads-up on the new driver. Obviously the best thing to do now is to work with CL tech support and hope that they can figure out what's going on and prompt the devs to fix all these issues
Your best bet at this point is to work directly with CL tech support. They're the only people with the proper tools to diagnose these crashes, and they also have access to the developers and can push thenm for the necessary code changes
There is no rollback function for the subscription version. If you had made a system backup before installing the new PD version, you can restore your system to that state.

Otherwise the only options are to wait for new updates to come out, or contact CL tech support and ask if they can provide you with a link to the older version.
Maliek, try following the steps here to check Windows core files and then do a clean install of the latest nVidia driver. Yours is 3 month out of date, so get v537.34 which was released last week.
paulsw212 I responded to both of your PD21 topics but you never replied with the requested DxDiag test results. They are critical in trying to understand why you're seeing crashes
This discussion should help.
That looks to be an issue with having the preview quality set too high. Try using one of the lower settings here:

If that's the issue, the sound will be normal when you produce (export) the video.
Quote I've just posted a thread about this - I can't even launch a project without it crashing!

I answered your other thread so please repsond there.

You also haven't lost any projects. The most recent temporary versions of all of them should be available in the autosave folder.
Please follow the steps in the Read Me Before Posting guide and attach the DxDiag test results so forum mebers can sdee the technical details of your computer
I'm seeing some serious issues as well. I cut a couple of short sample clips, applied a 2 FX, moved the clips around and then got this error after clicking on Undo:

I also ended up with a clip that was completely blank when previewed on the timeline, but that got resolved when I closed PD and re-opened it.

While the usual suggestions of making sure your video drivers are up to date and checking for system issues still apply, it seems like there might be some additional instabilities with the initial PD2024 release
All of my pre-existing BorisFX assets are available and all still appear to be properly licensed.

I suggest you contact CL tech support and see if they can assist you. Please post back so other people who might be in the same situation will know what to do.
The easiest way to find where any given tool or adjustment is located is to use PD's online help system.

Press the F1 key or click on the ? at the top right of the PD window and type in what you're looking for in the Search box. You'll quickly find the answer like this.
Yes they've clearly changed the behavior. While you can easily change the size, the aspect ratio seems to be fixed to that of the project (eg 16:9 or 1:1).

However it's fairly simple to change that by holding down the Shift key and dragging one of the corners to change the height and/or width of that corner relative to the other sides. Once you release the Shift key and try dragging any corner again, the board will scale in the new aspect ratio. You're also free to use the Shift key again to freely resize the board.
You have to use clips with an audio format that's supported by AD, since if you load an incompatible format there's nothing AD can play so of course the controls won't work.

It doesn't matter if the clips play in PD as that's a totally separate product. You can convert the clips to a compatible format using a free 3rd party app and then AD should work normally.

You didn't mention if you were able to edit those same clips prior to the AD 2024 upgrade, but if that's the case you should submit a support request to CL tech support to see if they can get the issue resolved.
No idea what's going on with your system. Everything looks normal on my end:

Maybe try uninstalling then reinstalling and see if that fixes the control issues.
There are several possibilities, and this user forum is not the only option to solve the issue as that's actually CL tech support's job You can reach them here if forum users can't get your situation resolved.

One thing you might want to try the steps in this post to delete the temporary cache files.

If that doesn't help, maybe make a screen recording showing what you hear when previewing the media from the library and after dragging them to the timeline as that may give us some important clues. Upload the video to YouTube or Google Photos and paste the link here
Go to: