Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Distorted sound
lariqueiroz1984 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 12, 2023 19:37 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hello... i'm having a big problem, and i'm very noob, so this forum is my only chance to solve it.
My mom uses PD365 to edit some videos captured from tv shows for her work... And it was doing great, until we upgraded for 365. Now, the video/sound preview, when it is on media content plays perfect, but, when we put it on the timeline, everything gets distorted, looking like a robotic voice, with some click sounds... Do you know what can it be?

The sampling rate is 48khz, dolby digital, bitrate 192kbps, stereo.

Thank you so much!
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
There are several possibilities, and this user forum is not the only option to solve the issue as that's actually CL tech support's job You can reach them here if forum users can't get your situation resolved.

One thing you might want to try the steps in this post to delete the temporary cache files.

If that doesn't help, maybe make a screen recording showing what you hear when previewing the media from the library and after dragging them to the timeline as that may give us some important clues. Upload the video to YouTube or Google Photos and paste the link here
lariqueiroz1984 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you so much... here is the link for the video...

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipP7W1X0OQVPVD8PAyfi7LAzT0GYMyKn4ND96k6oe5f74KaNy9TRRHmxMPhk4fL8Cw?pli=1&key=WEFGYlotNHNrSnBqakV2WDlETWNTS245WnZvaHV3

Have you ever seen this happening? Tkss
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
That looks to be an issue with having the preview quality set too high. Try using one of the lower settings here:

If that's the issue, the sound will be normal when you produce (export) the video.
lariqueiroz1984 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Nothing has changed... cry any more clue?

Quote Parece ser um problema ter a qualidade de visualização definida como muito alta. Tente usar uma das configurações mais baixas aqui:

Se esse for o problema, o som ficará normal quando você produzir (exportar) o vídeo.
optodata
[Post New]
At this point you should contact Cyberlink Tech Support. You can reach them here, and I suggest including a link to this discussion so they can see everything that's been posted so far.

Good luck!

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°