Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Barry -

Do you mean this account with 395 templates & 44 videos? It's available at this end using Mozilla Waterfox & Microsoft Edge.

Cheers - Tony
Quote I type in "travel" and all the lists come up with zero items.

That's odd Barry. I just did that and it landed 695 results. See screenshot attached.

You'd have to say that the DZ is a highly variable thing.

Cheers - Tony
OK - then I won't bother uploading these showing the steps I took 1-2-3-4-5-6...

or these - the final two maps.

laughing

Cheers - Tony
Hi Aaron400 -

I have no idea what's causing your issue because I can't replicate it at all.

This screen capture is a dummy project that includes GoPro & Canon clips, along with screen recordings from Google Earth Pro... plus a few other odds & sods. What yoou see happening is what I consistently get, whether I'm copying & pasting the whole timeline contents or only part.

Cheers - Tony
Hi ArchedEdge -

That slowly expanding text is easy enough to achieve (& I agree with you & Barry about all the tizzy stuff on DZ).

Here's a simple title template on DZ - https://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/176470517 - When you open it in Title Designer, you'll see that it has Position & Scale keyframes. Both position keyframes are the same, but the expansion is the result of the difference in Scale keyframes.

Cheers - Tony
Yes - I get the same results as Hatti.

When copying & pasting media content from one project to another, duration stays exactly the same.

Are you copying & pasting ALL the media in the timelines, or only a section?

Cheers - Tony
It probably is a case of the software catching up to the camera manufacturers.

The Panasonic GH5, with the 2.0 firmware, can record 422 10-bit ALL Intra 400Mbps in 4K. Users of other software have had similar issues (some of which have now been resolved)... DaVinci Resolve, Premiere Pro, After Effects...

Here's some information that's interesting, though it won't help you solve this problem.

Cheers - Tony
Hi Andres -

Agreed. Using chroma-key is an unnecessary extra step & likely to cause issues. Best to leave it out.

Definitely start with a high resolution map with clean lines & edges... and you're likely to end up with a good result. That one attached is pretty acceptable.

Cheers - Tony

foot-in-mouth Sorry - after more than half a dozen attempts, the forum would not allow me to post with an attached image. You can download it here.
Hi again -

You can get MediaInfo here. It just a simple tool that provides a report on media properties.

Would you be able to shoot a shot clip (just a few seconds) and upload it for testing?

Cheers - Tony
Hi MONTIEL -

For a start, I don't have a GH5 but I did download some footage from 4K Shooters. Unfortunately, it was taken before the firmware update so it doesn't address your stated issue. I have no 400Mbps footage to test.

I did notice that some of the sample clips displayed with audio only in PDR16. Those particular clips were encoded using AVC High 4:2:2@L5.1. Clips recorded with AVC High@5.2 were fine, including all the VLogL clips encoded using AVC High@L5.

Two MediaInfo reports are attached - one was fine in PDR16, the other wasn't.

Check out the media info for your clips that don't work & post one here. There may be a pattern.

Cheers - Tony
Hi Andres -

This may help...

The links you need are in the video description on YT.

Cheers - Tony
Your screenshot shows a "WAV" file in the timeline (which has the appearance of a video clip.

It looks like you have edited the audio in ADR or WE, then relinked the audio & video. If that's the case, unlinking the audio & video tracks then selecting only the video will make the tools available again.

I could easily be barking up the wrong tree, but that's the only reason I can think there'd be a .WAV file extension.

Cheers - Tony
Thanks for the info.

On one of the projects where the tools aren't showing, could you 1. select a clip, 2. take a screenshot, 3. label it with the details of what's in your timeline & what's selected & 4. post it here as an attachment?

Obviously, something's going wrong.

Cheers - Tony
We'd better clear up the "miscommunication".

You're right that there are other options. I couldn't get to youe screen capture, but I understand what you're saying.

Could you please look at this & let us know which part differs from what you see in your PDR16. When you open the title in Title Designer, you should have similar keyframe options that you use in PiP Designer.

What happens when you click that little triangle???

Cheers - Tony
Hi Bob -

I've tried repeatedly to customise the Profile.ini to generate a profile to match the requirements listed in that link. Failed each time. PDR stops working just after I hit Start. undecided

I was easily able to produce Apple's Orange Fish (attached) using a standard 720x1280 profile, but have no idea whether that would work in an iPhone. Mine is iPhone 5 (not compatible).

Cheers - Tony
Hi TCRay -

How easy it is to do that depends which version you're using. From PDR13 on, it became a little easier.

Whatever version it is, you need to select the menu you want then choose Modify to change the number of buttons. After you add the buttons and arrange them, save as a new menu.

Some templates, because of how they're structured, don't allow modification.

Here's one with 7 buttons on the Titles/Chapters page. Modify it as you wish - https://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/176470471

Cheers - Tony
Hi Clark -

Just click on the little triangle beside the title timeline. See in the adjusted version of your screenshot.

Cheers - Tony
Hi Clark -

Carl has shown how to use one of the motion effects for titles, which gives you the result you're after.

You can use keyframes, which gives you greater control over position, scale, opacity & rotation. See if this screen capture helps...

Cheers - Tony
Hi fishtop_records -

The problem might be that you haven't selected a video or image.

If nothing is selected in the timeline, the Tools button will only have Blending Effect available.

If you select a video clip in the timeline, ALL the tools and buttons will be available.

Cheers - Tony
Hi again -

PDR15 has no issue importing MOV clips from Nikon S7000 here. Sample in attached screenshot.

The sample clip I used was downloaded from a Photography Blog review.

Cheers - Tony
surprised The forum posted my post twice for some reason.
Go to: