Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
iphone x Dynamic Wallpaper
mxquattro [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 08, 2016 13:54 Messages: 24 Offline
[Post New]
Hello. Im getting pretty good at power director, and just upgraded to 16 today. What I still cant seem to do though is find the right resolutions and requirements when I go to Produce. This appears to be the requirements.

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/18610

It would be nice if there were a device defined in the app to do it. Any hints?

Thanks!

Bob
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Bob -

I've tried repeatedly to customise the Profile.ini to generate a profile to match the requirements listed in that link. Failed each time. PDR stops working just after I hit Start. undecided

I was easily able to produce Apple's Orange Fish (attached) using a standard 720x1280 profile, but have no idea whether that would work in an iPhone. Mine is iPhone 5 (not compatible).

Cheers - Tony
 Filename
Orange Fish.mp4
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
857 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
258 time(s)

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
mxquattro [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Tony,

Thanks for the response. I had exactly the same results, I edited the ini file and every time I ran it, it would bomb out. I opened a ticket with them but it really didnt help much. (OK at all). Not sure what the next step is...

Bob

Quote Hi Bob -

I've tried repeatedly to customise the Profile.ini to generate a profile to match the requirements listed in that link. Failed each time. PDR stops working just after I hit Start. undecided

I was easily able to produce Apple's Orange Fish (attached) using a standard 720x1280 profile, but have no idea whether that would work in an iPhone. Mine is iPhone 5 (not compatible).

Cheers - Tony
mxquattro [Avatar]
[Post New]
Just bumping this to see if anyone has any ideas..

Quote Hi Tony,

Thanks for the response. I had exactly the same results, I edited the ini file and every time I ran it, it would bomb out. I opened a ticket with them but it really didnt help much. (OK at all). Not sure what the next step is...

Bob

Quote Hi Bob -

Cheers - Tony