Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
You use the export button at the top of the screen.
To do this

• Go to Guided section

• Choose Blur tools

• Choose brush

• The whole picture will be blurred

• click on the swap button (see picture)

• Use "restore effect" brush on the area you want blurred

Your picture should now be blur free apart from the faces.
I think your problem here is when you mention save. This does indeed save the PDS file, this is what keeps track of your changes.

What you want is produce, this renders the video in the format you require.
When you open the application manager any new effects etc are denoted with a red dot.

This section (faq) shows this

How Do I Download and Install the CyberLink Application Manager (CAM)
Programs like PowerDirector are non-destructive, that is they don't change your original clips.

In order to do this PowerDirector uses a pds file. This file records all your changes as well as the location of the original clips.

So, as soon as you save a new project a pds file will be created in the location you specify.

When you then produce (to avi or whatever) this then creates your finished video.

The advantage of this is you can use your clips again in other projects, or you can go back to the first project and change the edits and produce again for a different look.

Hope this helps.

Phil
Where are you looking?

Have you looked in templates under the plugins menu?
Right click on the clip and choose "Link/unlink Video and audio". Then you can move either to where you want.
You're not seeing as the attached?
Assuming you mean the crop/zoom/pan tool

• Click on the clip

• Open the crop/zoom/pan tool

• Click on reset in the bottom left

• zoom effects will be gone

Hope this helps
I don't know for certain, and no-one here will know, but I would say that it's unlikely as there is no requirement for it.
Do you have the subscription version (365) or the standalone version?

The application manager is only for the subscription version.

It would help if you could let us know what you are looking for exactly, it's not clear from your posts.
As you can see from the attached pictures, the application manager indicates that it's ready to be installed, but in the other pictures you can see that it is.

It's found in the plugins in the menu at the top. Can you confirm that you definitely don't see it in the AI style plugins?
I had a look at my version (the latest 365) and the folder is there, as you can see in the picture.

Perhaps you could post a picture of yours, so we can see the issue.
It depends what you mean.

If you want to add titles, split video and other things like that, then yes.

If you want to alter edits you've already made (such as changing a transition) then you must do that in the original pds file.

Remember that the produced file is now a video clip, ie all your edits are now incorporated into it.

If you mean something else then please give more details.
Unless you've turned the option off in settings, you should have a number of sample files load when you start a new project.

They change from version to version, but I think you should have the video of the guy skateboarding in 18.
It took me a little while to figure out that it was in plugins. Like you I had been looking in fx!
Here is a screenshot of the plugin installed in my powerdirector.
I think that's what appears to be happening.

As you say, the app manager isn't reporting that the pack is installed, but I have located it in the template folder and in PowerDirector.

Phil
You're right, it is installed.
For me, using standard 365, I get the installing notice and then it goes back to install.
Go to: