Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Youtube Templates missing
ArcticPandaPopz [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 24, 2017 08:48 Messages: 54 Offline
[Post New]
I've installed the new youtube templates from the cyberlink manager but I can't find them in powerdirector. Help. Thanks
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
See if this helps laughing

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Philwild [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Hemel Hempstead, UK Joined: Oct 05, 2017 12:04 Messages: 208 Offline
[Post New]
Where are you looking?

Have you looked in templates under the plugins menu?
ArcticPandaPopz [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 24, 2017 08:48 Messages: 54 Offline
[Post New]
After closing and opening powerdirector several times, I belive at least one of the packs have turned up. I will have another look and see if the rest have turned up. Thanks.
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
If you search for Youtube you won't find it, see screenshot
[Thumb - Youtube1,2.jpg]
 Filename
Youtube1,2.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
381 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
9 time(s)
XEON-E5-2680 v4 / Mem. 16GB DDR4
M.2 NVME 512Gb / 2-SSD Sata3 1TB
AMD RX570 / Display Philips 272V8
Windows 11_64Pro / PD22/365
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
The YouTube templates are under the Projects section. It is under the Media Room icon on the upper left of the interface. Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Subscribe to PDU Mobile on YouTube.
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
And mind you, there is something wrong with them. They do not work as templates should.
See topic:: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/85050.page

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 02. 2021 06:16