Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Unable to save favorite transitions
Chrissyc [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 08, 2012 06:12 Messages: 29 Offline
[Post New]
In the latest PD software, the 'favorite' transition folder has disappeared, and all of my favorites are mixed in with the others. Does anyone know if there is a way of just showing my favorites? I only have around a dozen that I use regularly, and it is so time consuming needing to scroll up and down in the 'all' folder to find the ones I want to use.

Many thanks in advance.
Philwild [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Hemel Hempstead, UK Joined: Oct 05, 2017 12:04 Messages: 208 Offline
[Post New]
I had a look at my version (the latest 365) and the folder is there, as you can see in the picture.

Perhaps you could post a picture of yours, so we can see the issue.
[Thumb - 2021-01-31-18-35-03.jpg]
 Filename
2021-01-31-18-35-03.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
90 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
26 time(s)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jan 31. 2021 14:16

Chrissyc [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 08, 2012 06:12 Messages: 29 Offline
[Post New]
[quotePostId=348972]I had a look at my version (the latest 365) and the folder is there, as you can see in the picture.
Perhaps you could post a picture of yours, so we can see the issue.[/quotePostId]

Oh, thank you so much! I can see it now - I don't usually have that side panel open, I have always used the drop down menu - where you have the word 'custom', - that's where the favorites used to be.

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 31. 2021 14:21

[Post New]
Quote In the latest PD software, the 'favorite' transition folder has disappeared, and all of my favorites are mixed in with the others. Does anyone know if there is a way of just showing my favorites? I only have around a dozen that I use regularly, and it is so time consuming needing to scroll up and down in the 'all' folder to find the ones I want to use.

Many thanks in advance.

This post just helped me solve the same problem -- Thanks to all how posted