Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PhotoDirector 365-no "Produce" button available when trying to generate MP4
Ray365 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 26, 2020 09:56 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
I am not able to generate an MP4 gor GIF of an animated photo. I have tried troubleshooting it, submitted a service ticket with technical support, uninstalled and reinstalled the software multiple times and am still unsuccessful. I can see the button on YouTube videos, so I know it should be there, but it isn't on my machine. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks, Ray365

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 20. 2022 18:07

Forum Moderator [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2018 01:01 Messages: 578 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,
Can you provide more information by letting us know exactly what window you are in, and also share some screenshots from within in PhotoDirector. Not sure if you are in the Guided window or the Create window currently.

Cheers
PhotoDirector Moderator Please direct any sales or technical issues to CyberLink's customer support team:

Sales or installation related issues:
https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do

Software technical issues:
https://membership.cyberlink.com/sup
Ray365 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello,
Can you provide more information by letting us know exactly what window you are in, and also share some screenshots from within in PhotoDirector. Not sure if you are in the Guided window or the Create window currently.

Cheers
PhotoDirector Moderator

Hi,
Steps I used to create my issue--- open image, guided tab, photo animation, do some motion, and try to create mp4.

There doesn't appear to be a "produce" button in the lower left to use. Screen shot attached.

Thanks,
Ray365
[Thumb - Guided screen trying animation.JPG]
 Filename
Guided screen trying animation.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
109 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
19 time(s)
Philwild [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Hemel Hempstead, UK Joined: Oct 05, 2017 12:04 Messages: 208 Offline
[Post New]
You use the export button at the top of the screen.
Ray365 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you so much.

Ray365
canopach [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 15, 2023 15:17 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am having the same issue trying to export a slideshow. I created the slide show (under create), then when i click on export, choose file type, etc, I am not able to produce. Nothing happens. I've attached a screenshot.

Kristen
[Thumb - screenshot.jpg]
 Filename
screenshot.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
173 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
14 time(s)
Forum Moderator [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2018 01:01 Messages: 578 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I am having the same issue trying to export a slideshow. I created the slide show (under create), then when i click on export, choose file type, etc, I am not able to produce. Nothing happens. I've attached a screenshot.

Kristen

Hello,

Your issue is completely different.

Please contact CyberLink Technical Support for assistance: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do

Cheers
PhotoDirector Moderator