Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Since you are using PD13 try this: Check your project aspect ratio setting. 16:9 is okay if you have 16:9 clips to add. Highlight the clip. Open PiP designer and move those white balls in the direction that help make the cell phone clip look normal. You are going to have black spaces in the left and right side.

Thanks

I had the rati 4:3 instead of 16:9. Well, somehow I managed to get the ratio (the way it looks) right and dragged the corner to fill the whole preview area. After copying and running it all looks fine.

Although I do not know how excactly i managed to do it, I am thankfull for your advice
One of my video clips suddenly appears squeesed like this. I tried to flip it 90 degrees but it does not help

Any ideas?

Thanks
Is there a way to convert video clips into GIF in PowerDirector?

Thanks
Thanks
So i take it that I can choose 4k as my prime resolution and PD will adapt the HDs in at the, what ever it takes costs?
I have 4K30, 4K25 and 2 HD devices. Could I use more than one gategory at the time. What I mean is, can I use all and blend them when making the movie? Or, just one type for one movie?

Thanks
What color would be the most practical to have as backdrop in order to change the backgroud view?

Thanks
thanks guys
As i cannot remember when I have taken my laptop out, since I bought tablet, and if I did I have not done any editing out of my desk, it would not be a bad idea to consider desktop. Are the gaming monsters the ultimate answer?
A just recently downloaded Power Directory 13 Ultra. I have also few months ago bought Samsung NX1 with a capability to shoot 4K footages, but it appeares that my laptop HP Pavilion g6, i3/4gb Ram, is nowhere near the requirements, I am asking a bit back up opinion to get myself a decent engine. I have quite a good understanding about computing since begining the time transistors had three legs, but the few last years I have not had the time to follow the last trends. I understand that ISP display is necessary if not othervice but I do a lot of photo post editing.

Thanks
OK
I´ll post an inquiry to the forum for a replacement to my steam engine.
Thanks
Thanks
I agree. My laptop is a bit of Watson era. I have been waiting the 5th generation and ISP display to come out but looks like its next spring or something like that. So I have to choose the way you suggested or wait. Well I flip the coin.
Thanks
So what to do. How to use these files right?
To generate shadow time takes time. As a matter of fact they seam never to get ready. I have now been waiting for hours my MP4 HEVC 50fps, 40sec file to get generated? My computer: http://www.cnet.com/products/hp-pavilion-g6/specs/

Any ideas?

Thanks
Thanks
I tried mixed clips (30 and 50) and the output setting 50. My eye could not tell any malfuction or trembling on the play.
As to the download of new files, at first sight it looks quite complicated and I need to give it a deeper thought.
Sorry
Typical amateur messing around. I had just copied a jpg from the media. All is well now.
My version is 13.0.2907.0.
Thanks
Thanks
Sorry. Cannot find Video in Reverse. Only 2D > 3D and Photo rotation.
Thank you.
These answers are good enough for me. There is anyhow one Q in my mind. Might ask it here as well. Is there a function to play the clip or part of it in reverse. Trying to extend some very short historical clips?
Thanks
What about the the final edited video is it going to be what fps?
Thanks
I did not express my self clear enough. I have a mixture of clips. Both 50 and 60 fps. Do you think PD can handle both at the same time ie. importing them as mixed into the same project?
How do should you operate if you are to make a video out of clips of 60 and 50 fps? I am in PAL country and have two cameras with different outputs.

Thanks
Thanks
Do I get this right. When I load clips of 25, 30, 50 and 60 into PD, I don´t have to care about fixing any settings?
Go to: