Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Mixed sources
[Post New]
I have 4K30, 4K25 and 2 HD devices. Could I use more than one gategory at the time. What I mean is, can I use all and blend them when making the movie? Or, just one type for one movie?

Thanks
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
You can use all, PD14 will adjust fps by adding/duplicating or deletion of frames for each clip as required based on your output profile specification.

Jeff
[Post New]
Thanks
So i take it that I can choose 4k as my prime resolution and PD will adapt the HDs in at the, what ever it takes costs?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Yes, PD14 will upscale or downscale any source video in the timeline of differing formats (frame size, fps, bitrate, any supported video format, any supported audio format...) during the encode process to meet your output format specification. PD14 only supports a single output format specification for "Produced" projects or "Create Disc" projects.

Jeff