Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Twisted clip
[Post New]
One of my video clips suddenly appears squeesed like this. I tried to flip it 90 degrees but it does not help

Any ideas?

Thanks
[Thumb - Video extract 2.JPG]
 Filename
Video extract 2.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
46 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
33 time(s)
[Thumb - Video extract.JPG]
 Filename
Video extract.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
44 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
34 time(s)
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Since you are using PD13 try this: Check your project aspect ratio setting. 16:9 is okay if you have 16:9 clips to add. Highlight the clip. Open PiP designer and move those white balls in the direction that help make the cell phone clip look normal. You are going to have black spaces in the left and right side.
[Post New]
Quote Since you are using PD13 try this: Check your project aspect ratio setting. 16:9 is okay if you have 16:9 clips to add. Highlight the clip. Open PiP designer and move those white balls in the direction that help make the cell phone clip look normal. You are going to have black spaces in the left and right side.

Thanks

I had the rati 4:3 instead of 16:9. Well, somehow I managed to get the ratio (the way it looks) right and dragged the corner to fill the whole preview area. After copying and running it all looks fine.

Although I do not know how excactly i managed to do it, I am thankfull for your advice