Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Kyle, I'm glad you liked my video
My little experiment : day for night

Quote: Thanks guys, I'll take on all your suggestions. Much appreciated.

Please note: with this procedure you will lose all your customizations.
If you want to save them, you can upload it to DirectorZone
I did not understand if the LUT is saved in presets.
It seems to me that it is not saved. If I'm right this option should be added.

I tried to create a preset and use it on PowerDirector. It applied all settings except the LUT.
Quote: Is the stabilizer of PD 13 better then of PD12 ?

Yes, the stabilization has improved a lot.
Quote: Nice job on the video, Pais.

Thanks Kevinv64
Quote: There are also 3rd-party stabies which work quite well, they just are not plug-ins for PD.
Let me know if you if have interest, I'll tell you the names.

I also use a third-party software and offers greater customization.
But using the internal function of PD provides a lower degradation of video quality (the workflow is better)
Quote: Nice video!

Thanks

Quote: I not like lose quality.
But, the video seem better, after estabilizer.

Yes, the result is excellent. However, the stabilized video is slightly less sharp in full screen.
Quote: Answer to Pais:

I'm italian-brazilian. Ma, Io non parlo italiano molto benne.

Thanks for your answer. So good for me.

Grazie!

Nice to meet you
Brazil, like Italy, has its strengths and weaknesses. But they are beautiful countries!
This is a small test to check video stabilization. It is not full screen so it is not very useful for your question.

Ciao!
Sei italiano?

There is no rule, try different settings and choose the result you want. The stabilizer function reduces a little bit the quality because the image is resized.
I don't think it's fair to have multiple versions installed. I recommend you install only the latest version.
You can also do it this way: when you created the preset on ColorDirector export it to your desktop.
Then you come back to PD and you can import the preset

Ok, now I understand. I'm not very good with English
Quote: hello i have movies with noise(i think)with power director 13 can i reduce the noise?

Yes, you can reduce the noise :

So you normalize your videos using FilmTouch 2 Pro and then use ColorDirector.
But after normalizing you have to produce? Or you can send them directly to ColorDirector?
Quote: Hi Pais, In addition to the one that Carl mentioned, I prefer more freedom of choice and control over the effect, so with PD12 I now use the Pixelan plugins, GrainPlus 2 in conjunction with FilmTouch 2 Pro.

I do not know these plugins
But FilmTouch 2.0 is not useful for those who have ColorDirector, do you agree?
Quote: Uh oh. I didn't uninstall PD11 before I put on PD13 .
If I uninstall it now, do you think it will mess up? Thanks Pais.

If you want to be sure contact technical support.

Or try it :
Remove CyberLink PowerDirector version 13 and earlier versions from the Control Panel.
Go to C:\Program Files\CyberLink\ and delete the folder CyberLink PowerDirector 13 and the folder to any previous version.
Restart your PC and install PowerDirector 13
Quote: This is not a new problem.

I did not know this. I have now made ​​a test with PD 13 and the bitrate of the file is correct. Probably it has been corrected.
When you buy an upgrade you do not buy a partial version of the software. You buy a full version at a reduced price. The old version is no longer needed and should be uninstalled. This is true for PD, not for all software.
The old version must be removed before installing the new one.
How to clean up your PC? Contact the technical support : http://bit.ly/1xNQtuW
Quote: In PD 11, PD 12 and PD 13 FX there is an "Old Movie" effect

I know, but I want to know what Sonic uses
What you say is right, digital video is often so clean that it seems fake. I usually do not add scratches or dirt but I add a bit of grain
How do you add scratches, dirt, jitter and light leak?
PD 13 is compatible with the pre-keyed video, there are to give the effect of old film? Free?
Now I use PowerDirector 13 so I can not check but in the past I've never had this problem (I think). I usually do not check on the bitrate of the output file
Go to: