CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Barry is a wealth of great information.

Thanks for highlighting one of my tutorials.

Here is a tutuorial that deals with one dimenson of the new pre-cut tool.

--Jim
What specific kind of information are you looking for regarding the wipe transition?Here is a tutorial about some of the factors you need to consider when working with any transition. If you want something more specific let me know. I can create a tutorial specific to that.

--Jim
Here is a tutorial showing another method to draw the trail on map. This works when the line of the journey doesn't move in one direction only where you may have to use multiple masks so that you don't uncover the wrong places. So you can go from left to right and back left again, for example. Combine that with Steve G's magnification technique and you will have something special.

--Jim
I like your method better! Fun to learn from you. Sometimes I complicate things.surprised

--Jim
This tutorial may help.

--Jim
Here is a tutorial about that.

--Jim
I just saw one software tutorial (not for video editing) that was two hours long! Who can remember all that?

Here are some more tutorials that take the approach of learning one small thing at a time.

--Jim
Jack,

Let me know if you encounter an issue and I'll do my best to help. My philsophy is that with complicated software we can learn hit best one small piece at a time. That was the genesis of "Sharper Turtle". Welcome to this learning community. You'll find lots of encouragement here!

--Jim
Here is a link on using some of the elements in the tutorial creator pack. You may find it useful

There are lots of other tutorials in this clickable PDF as well.

--Jim
Here is a longer tutorial that deals with the range feature.

--Jim
I wish there were a simple way to do this.Here is a tutorial that works, but it takes a bit of time. The only other alternative is to use the Time Stamp in Power Director. One way to do that is illustrated here.

--Jim
Thanks for your endorsement of the Sharper Turtle!

--Jim
You will find a tutorial in time shift here.
Here is a list of all kinds of tutorials on PowerDirector from The Sharpter Turtle. You can click on the content in the PDF and it will take you to the appropriat YouTube link.

--Jim
Here is a tutorial on using the multicam tool.

--Jim
Here are more tutorials on a couple of ways to accomplish your task.

This one.

This One

--Jim
Great question.

You can do this.Here is a new tutorial showing how to do this.

--Jim
I just finished a tutorial on scene detection. It looks like PowerDirector displays the wrong scene on some of the thumbnails. When the scenes are exported to the subfolder in the media room, the images are correct. But they may not always be right in the panel on the Scene Detection screen.

Has anyone else experienced this?

--Jim
Here is a tutorial to show you how to do what you are looking for and apply the recommendation in the post above.

--Jim
I installed Director Suite 365 on my primary machine following your post. Those two video clips worked as expected in that context. The "Audio Analysis" worked flawlessly in syncronizing the videos.

I'm wondering if the problem was related to the hardware on the other machine or the fact that I was using the trial verision of 17.

--Jim
Has anyone had issues with the syncronization of videos in the MultiCam Designer using the "Audio Analysis" option?
On my system clicking "Apply" in a two camera setting puts one camera's clip after the other in the timeline. I used the same two clips on another machine running PD16 and it worked as expected.

Thanks!

--Jim
That's great! Glad the discussion could raise an issue that leads to an upcoming fix.

--Jim
Go to: