Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Looking for a Transition (Picture from Left and Right)
bSharpCyclist [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 08, 2017 19:04 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
I'm wondering how I go about taking two pictures, one comes in from the left, and another comes in the from the right, then stop in the middle. Or for a given picture, split it in half and create the same effect. Does such a transition exist?

Thanks!
JimIowa
Senior Member Location: United States Joined: Mar 03, 2017 21:59 Messages: 161 Offline
[Post New]
If you don't mind foregoing a transiton, you can do this with keyframes. Use the PIP designer on each clip and start each one off the screen. Then use keyframes to move them to meet at the middle. I can produce a short tutorial for you if that would be helpful.

Here is one way to do it using masks and keyframes.
--Jim

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 03. 2019 16:43

bSharpCyclist [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 08, 2017 19:04 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Quote If you don't mind foregoing a transiton, you can do this with keyframes. Use the PIP designer on each clip and start each one off the screen. Then use keyframes to move them to meet at the middle. I can produce a short tutorial for you if that would be helpful.

Here is one way to do it using masks and keyframes.
--Jim

Thank you! This works great