Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Vimeo in PowerDVD15
Pete 12 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Aug 21, 2012 09:07 Messages: 96 Offline
[Post New]
We can not watch the Vimeo-movies anymore on PowerDVD15, only the You-Tube-movies are still available.

A few weeks ago we suddenly lost these Vimeo-movies, while we always could watch them.

What went wrong with Vimeo ??

Is there a way to get the Vimeo back again in PDVD15 ?? Do NOT GIVE UP!! CyberLink updates PDVD12 next month for solving these frustrating problem!!
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Pete 12, Just to let you know that I cannot sign into Vimeo through Power DVD 15 either.

I saw this happen with a different program and it was the result of a Windows update. I'm not sure that is your problem but I though that I would mention it since no one else has replied to your question.

Did you contact Technical Service?

Note: I looked at Power DVD 13 but Vimeo was not a listed socila media site.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 07. 2016 10:32

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Pete 12 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi, thank you for your help.

I always could use Vimeo and You-tube in the past , its now only You-tube, in PowerDVD15.

I can not log-out/in into Vimeo also, so I guess Vimeo stopped support with CyberLink.

Maybe support knows more, or else we have to wait untill PowerDVD16 ??

btw; In PowerDVD13/14 ONLY You-tube is available , Vimeo is never supported in PDVD13/14.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 07. 2016 11:09

Do NOT GIVE UP!! CyberLink updates PDVD12 next month for solving these frustrating problem!!
Pete 12 [Avatar]
[Post New]
I still can not understand why Im receiving so few reactions on my question !

I wonder if Im the only one who is watching Vimeo and/or You-tube video with PDVD15.............? Do NOT GIVE UP!! CyberLink updates PDVD12 next month for solving these frustrating problem!!
Pete 12 [Avatar]
[Post New]
First ; my compliments to the PowerDVD-team !

Vimeo is back again with the last beta-version 15.0.2617.58.

You can not make promises to the buyers,if functions just dont work,for we could not login in Vimeo in the previous version.

This version does all the functions we need to our full satisfaction, keep up this good job CyberLink ! Do NOT GIVE UP!! CyberLink updates PDVD12 next month for solving these frustrating problem!!