Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
RedStone 3
Pete 12 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Aug 21, 2012 09:07 Messages: 96 Offline
[Post New]
just bought PowerDVD17 Ultra , got a key after the transaction.

Installed perfect , on RedStone3 , only missing my own language ; Dutch !

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Oct 14. 2017 05:10

Do NOT GIVE UP!! CyberLink updates PDVD12 next month for solving these frustrating problem!!
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Pete, Is that a comment or complaint? I don't see Dutch listed as a supported language. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Pete 12 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Aug 21, 2012 09:07 Messages: 96 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi Pete, Is that a comment or complaint? I don't see Dutch listed as a supported language.

Well, as a matter of fact; its both !

Dutch is not present in the program , and not supported also , would be very nice if Dutch will be included in next upgrade/update !! Do NOT GIVE UP!! CyberLink updates PDVD12 next month for solving these frustrating problem!!
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Pete, there is usually a pinned thread for suggestions ; you should add your comment/complaint there.

Time to uddate you signature? It refers to Version 12.

Edit: The pinned suggestion thread has not been started by the Adminsitrator; sorry.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Oct 14. 2017 07:32

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.