Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
This is a Christmas present for all PD10 users.
Update to version 2231.
Old drivers don't support your card, You have to buy PD11 or disable CUDA on Nvidia control panel.

301.42 drivers wont work on your card, very old drivers......
Quote: I have PD10 and followed a recommendation from this companys online help person to upgrade my Nvidia ddriver and now when I try to play a project when in editing mode, the project will not play in the review screen. Keep seeing small green rendering bars above the timeline. What is up with this?

Its a bug/issue of PD10. You must buy PD11 to resolve that issue. Cyberlink don't support PD10 anymore.
Move to PD11, Cyberlink no longer supports PD10 issues
O well, this is very odd, moderators are deleting posts and topics discussing the Nvidia rendering issue

Never seen that recently in decent forums
Quote: Hi,
This is the PDR11 forum. If you have issues to raise regarding PDR10 then please post on the PDR10 forum and not here. I can understand the frustration and such.

I have raised the matter with CyberLink regarding a fix for PDR10 and Nvidia and I'm waiting for an answer.

I will remove any posts which attempt to hijack this thread to a PDR10 discussion.

PDR10 forum: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/forums/show/99.page

Forum Moderator.

Edit: Hijacking posts removed.

You deleted posts? OMG

This is some kind of dictatorship? Never seen something like that recently...
PD11 has an update that fixes this issue. But no PD10 update
And a fix for PD10??????????????????
Has someone installed this update? I only have PD10 and has no update. This PD11 update fixes the CUDA issue?
GeForce 310.33 Beta Driver

http://www.guru3d.com/files_details/geforce_310_33_beta_driver_download.html

Let us know if rendering issue is still there.
I have the same problem, but on PD10. Sometimes the produced video gets cut, in a random part.

Then, I reproduce it again, and at the second time it gets ok, full video rendered.
"Notes:

1. Accelerated video encoding on AMD graphics cards requires the user to install the AMD Media Codec Package, also known as the Avivo™ Package. This package is available as an optional download when obtaining an AMD Catalyst™ Display Driver for AMD desktop graphics and notebook graphics products, available at www.amd.com.
2. CyberLink PowerDirector 11 also supports AMD VISION and FUSION A-Series, E-series, and C-series Accelerated Processors Technology.

3. Windows® is a trademark of the Microsoft group of companies."

This are the notes on PD11. Where is the warning for Nvidia costumers that they cant use latest certified Nvidia Drivers?
Disabling CUDA on Nvidia Control Panel its not the solution.

Producing time without CUDA enabled it takes much more time to complete. Using 301.42 Drivers with CUDA enabled, producing time it speeds like hell, GPU usage on my GTX 670 goes at 40% when CUDA is enabled.

Cyberlink should do something because other editing programs have no issues with the newest Nvidia drivers.

Cyberllink will lose costumers in the next months if they don't do nothing....................
New Nvidia drivers.

Nvidia GeForce 306.97 WHQL

Try them out, and let us know if rendering problem has gone.

http://www.guru3d.com/files_details/geforce_306_97_whql_3264_bit.html
Quote: Jonas..you also have a GTX6xx Nvidia card, correct?

Yes, GTX 670 2GB
Time to move to another video editing program.
New drivers but the same problem

Rendering during editing still on this beta drivers. I guess Nvidia will never resolve this issue. GIANT FAIL.

http://www.guru3d.com/files_details/nvidia_geforce_306_63_vista_and_7_64_bit_download.html
I'm not blaming CL, I blame Nvidia. They know of this problem since the release of 302.59 Beta 64-bit 05/19/2012.
Until Nvidia fixes this problem I wont buy anymore PowerDirector versions.

Editing on PD without CUDA is so much worse, and I don't have the patience to go back to 301.42 every time I want to edit a video and then install the 306.23 to play the latest games.

This is so stupid.

Perhaps its time to change to another video editing program

Go to: