Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Until Nvidia fixes this problem I wont buy anymore PowerDirector versions.

Editing on PD without CUDA is so much worse, and I don't have the patience to go back to 301.42 every time I want to edit a video and then install the 306.23 to play the latest games.

This is so stupid.

Perhaps its time to change to another video editing program

I made some cheating on the new drivers .

I installed the 306.23 but I put inside Display.Driver folder the CUDA files of the 301.42 loool.

But Hardware acceleration during the encoding process don't work .

Now waiting if Nvidia releases an CUDA fix.

This fixed the rendering problem, but now I cant use Hardware acceleration during the encoding process .
I found the problem, working 100% now .

On Nvidia Control Panel, uncheck CUDA - GPU, and restart PowerDirector.

Simple has that .
This is a big fail for Nvidia and Cyberlink. Editing with the latest drivers is terrible. Always rendering during editing. OMG

Time to change to a different editing program? PowerDirector no more supported by Nvidia drivers? This is a real joke.

I have an GTX 670 and I get 0% GPU usage with latest drivers. Only the 301.42 works.
The only drivers that works are the 301.42. All the new drivers have that error . Big fail for NVIDIA.
Sometimes the produced video is not full. It cuts one part of the edited video.

My latest video had 10 minutes, but the produced video only had 4 minutes.
I have the same problem. PD10 only works perfectly on Nvidia 301.42.

Its an annoying problem because I play plenty of games and some of them require more recent drivers.

Nvidia FAIL.
I have the same problem with PD10.

The problem is the Nvidia drivers. PD10 works fine with the latest official drivers, 301.42. But if you install beta drivers, the problem returns, Rendering during editing.

What drivers did you install?
Why I cant produce videos at 60 fps? I select 60 fps but it only produces at 30 fps. Any idea?
Go to: