CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
For MAC (ios) users Go here and scroll down to see the Moobile Applicationsproducts that are compatible with the latest version of IOS )as noted on that page).
Quote Hi,

I have a licensed version of Power2Go8 Platinum and my computer just crashed. I have reinstalled Windows but need to reinstall Power2Go8.

Is there a site where I can go to download the software for this version ?

That version sounds like it was a teaser piece of software that came free with your computer. If so, contact your computer manufacturer to get a new download.

Alternately, the FREE version of Power2Go has a lot of older functions. You can download that and use the full functionality for 30 days. After 30 days, the program will still work but you lose some of the super features. features.
Quote My previous PD12 was not unistalled by PD18 and is functional. Uninstalling PD12 at this point could cause any problems? Thanks.

Not really, what needed to be uninstalled was. I have several versions (incl 12, 17 and 365) on my computer just to be able to try different things.

Edit : BTW - you may lose some of the features in PD 12 that are not available in PD 18. but do work in PD 18.

If you have the computer space, keep both active.

2nd edit; I read the original post as Rolando has purchased PD 18 and installed it. The question relates to parts of PD 12 not unistalled when PD 18 was installed.
Quote Thanks for your reply - I am downloading a free trial of Media Suite to see if it is any better. Failing that I will continue to use my old Windows 7 laptop with the good and easy Media Suite 8 in it for any projects I do working offline.
... Val

Look also at Power2Go.
Quote Is there a program now which does all the things that my old Media Suite 8 did. I have changed computers to a Windows 10 one and I don't like the Media Suite 15 that is packaged in it.

You realize that those packaged programs are called "teaser" software. They tease you into buying a full package while giving you a functional software package with none of the extra nice features.

Go here to get a 30 day trial of Media Suite 16.
Quote I see the 365 version, but where's the download for the stand alone PD18 Ultimate?

Looks like it is not available for download. The Ultra is available as part of the suite with PhotoDirector.
...and ?

For a reasonable answer with your minimum input , contact Tech Service @ Cyberlink or OFX.

Remember this is a users group and perhaps no one has needed to use it yet.
Quote Is this plug-in usable in PowerDirector 17?

Is it listed as being compatible? Isn't it more of a modifier for plug-ins?

Why do you need it?

For best result, tell us more.

Put as much time into your question as you expect the person replying to spend providing the answer.
Quote Hi everyone,
I'm trying to contact support through the page https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
Unfortunately it is impossible to do it (at least I can't).

The reason is that you cannot select the questions in the "Question Type" field.

Can you do it?

Thanks

Are ou registered and is the contact information that is pre filled in correct? I have the same issue so it may be broken. Perhaps one of the "experts" here can help.

Make sure you describe the issue and give the full specifications on your computer (Windows dxdiag.exe>0. Use this as a guide)
Quote I have used the CyberLink Media Suite 10 to create a dvd. I transferred a short film from my computer files (MOV file and mp4 file). It played from the disc on my computer, but will not play in a dvd player. What am I doing wrong? I really need to send the dvd to a festival.

In order for a DVD to be played on a DVD player, the disc must be authored. It appears that you may have just burned the files to the disc.

My suggestion since you need the DVD quickly, I suggest you go to the Cyberlink site and download the free copy of Power2Go. Once it is installed, it is self explanatory on how to make a DVD. Be sure to use a new DVD.

Let us know if you need more information.
Quote I have a NVIDia Geoforce 1060 6gb. My PDVD 19 has developed a stutter in both the audio and video. This just started about a month ago.
I am running Win 10.
Has anyone else mdealt withn this issue and if so how did you fix it.

A little about me, I am an old man and not really an electronics genius, If you do reply PLEASE keep the info as non-technical as possible.

I'm also an old man also BUT age has nothing to do with it. When was the last time you did mainentance on your computer -- deleted programs you don;t use, empty trash, limited the number of application running at one time, etc.?

Since you are running windows 10, please post the dxdiag.txt file evaluation on your computer. Just use Windows search for that term and follow the directions. The ONY PERSONAL imformation in the dxdiag.exe txt file is what you named your computer.

It will tell us about the conditions of your hard drive, the information on your drivers, and also any issues that have caused an error.
Quote I'm trying to get PowerDVD 19 to log into Cyberlink Cloud but I always get a "The account or password is incorrect" error message.

I can log into the member zone, the application manager and MoovieLive with the same credentials just fine (as evident by my post here). My member zone also shows my active Cyberlink Cloud storage.

Is there anything I can do in an attempt to resolve this?

Didn't you get a message that the site may be down? I just tried @9:25 and got that message.

If you have incorrect log-in information, try changing your password.
I don't know how you can do that with this prosumer software.

You can reduce the bit rate to get more on the disc. My suugestion is to download Power2Go 15 day trial trial. It has a smart fir feature that will automatically reduce the bit rate just enought to fit.

If you are selling the DVD and blu rays, consider looking at putting you videos on a thumb drive. Most people can play the video through a USB connection on computerss/TV,/Game Console/etc. A small memory one is only a couple of bucks so it you are selling them, you may have to adjust your price.
Contact the maufacturer of the blue ray burner who supplied the software originally. They have probably modified the program for the needs of their burner so any other OEM won't work.

You might be able to get an older version of the software at some discount site. Be careful and get the correct serial number with your purchase.

If you updated any thing else on your computer, that OEM program may not work because of the upgrades..
Quote I have Power2go 12 and want to play music from my music library during the entire video. When I add my music selection, it only plays in the introduction and when I hit play the video starts but the music stops. Is there a way to play the music during the video or am I stuck with music during the introduction only?

P2G is primarily a disc handling program. You can burn a video disc with menu but it is not intended to make complete video projects.

Olease look at the User's Guide here. Perhaps there is somethng you can adopt for your project.
If you go to that link and click on the Download information and the Product Information, you will get a lot more information.

Also go here. Scroll down and click on beginner. There should be 5 tutoria videos.

Don't be in such a hurry, I posted those links for a good reason. Take time to absorb the info.
As I said above, ask them, not us ! undecided
My post was made with an eror. I cannot delete it or edit it.

I don't have sapphire, it's not available for PD but I know what it can do. It's just wishful thinking but I want Cyberlink to obtain a license or something.

As I said above, ask them, not us ! undecided
Go to: