Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD 365 Programme install hung at 99%
Kimboslice [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 22, 2020 10:51 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
My install is hung at 99%. Installing on Windows 10 but can't complete it.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote My install is hung at 99%. Installing on Windows 10 but can't complete it.

Please post thedxdiag.exe TEXT file from your computer.

Did you remember to turn off all anti-virus programs during the install. Do you have enough free space on your system drive?
Kimboslice [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 22, 2020 10:51 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]

Please post thedxdiag.exe TEXT file from your computer.

Did you remember to turn off all anti-virus programs during the install. Do you have enough free space on your system drive?

Diag text attached. thank you
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
137 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
178 time(s)
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I see a couple of possible issues. The first is that the AppManager crashes at the end of the test results show that you're running v1.7.2617.0, yet the latest version is 1.8.2922.0:

The App Manager is supposed to update itself each time you laiunch it, but you may want to log in to your CL account and download a new copy from the link on this page.

You didn't mention if this was the trial version or the paid version, but if it's the trial version you may want to download that again and see if the newer copy works better.

In addition, your Probook's video driver is about 9 months old and you might want to visit the HP support website to make sure you have the latest drivers installed. It's also possible that there are issues with how Windows is installed and/or configured, and you should be able to run HP's diagnostic tools to make sure everything is running smoothly before trying to install PD365.