Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
New to Power Director, aspiring youtuber
ShadowTSI [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 29, 2020 13:53 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Hi guys,

TIA

I want to overlay some animated Like Subscribe and hit that bell notification onto my videos. I am not sure where I can grab some of those PIPs? if thats what they are. please be kind I am very new to this.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi guys,

TIA

I want to overlay some animated Like Subscribe and hit that bell notification onto my videos. I am not sure where I can grab some of those PIPs? if thats what they are. please be kind I am very new to this.

Since those are YouTube control icons , did you look there?
ShadowTSI [Avatar]
[Post New]

Since those are YouTube control icons , did you look there?

Thank you for the reply.

Take a look at this guys videos

YouTube.com/z5n7vjzp3aw

As you can see he has an animated like share hit the notification.

I googled it but didn't find anything. I know there is a method using gifs with green screen backgrounds. But PD did not seem to support that.

I'll search YouTube again but feel like I'm just going to find how to videos about adding them (which I already know how to do) just finding good ones is the issue.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Unfortunately the YT link you posted isn't valid and copying/pasting gives a 404 Not Found message.

Have you looked on the DirectorZone website? You can search for social media or YouTube items, but you'll probably have to wade through hundreds of them.

You might find something close enough in the Callout Pack from the App Manager (if you're a PD365 subscriber), or maybe the animated Like PiP that comes with PD will work. You can click on the Animated Objects filter to quickly locate it or use the Search the library box. There are also two entries under Social Media, including a completely different Like:

ShadowTSI [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Unfortunately the YT link you posted isn't valid and copying/pasting gives a 404 Not Found message.

Have you looked on the DirectorZone website? You can search for social media or YouTube items, but you'll probably have to wade through hundreds of them.

You might find something close enough in the Callout Pack from the App Manager (if you're a PD365 subscriber), or maybe the animated Like PiP that comes with PD will work. You can click on the Animated Objects filter to quickly locate it or use the Search the library box. There are also two entries under Social Media, including a completely different Like:

Not sure why the link isn't working, for some reason I cannot paste the link using Android.

That is the one I use right now , but I hate it and want a more modern one.

I'll take a look at the ones you mentioned. I came across a method using the mobile app.bi might try that.

I'm starting to feel like I made a mistake buying the 365 sub.
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
There are sites where you can pay for the content if you'd like. This is one that I like.

Tubertools.com Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Subscribe to PDU Mobile on YouTube.