Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hi Patty,

Slowing down perhaps five times or more is bound to produce choppy video. Perhaps you could interpolate perfectly to achieve smooth movement but not at the PowerDirector price level. If perfectly continual slow motion video was easy/feasible to render, nobody would need high speed cameras. You would need just two frames to recreate any single linear movemet, one frame at the movement's beginning and one at its end. Be reasonable…

Jirka

If thats the case then why when googling for the same question as the OP I.e how to make smooth slow motion videos

I got premiere pro youtube video and there's literally special affect add-ons to fix stuttering of slowmo videos eg by clicking "time interpolation" then select affect time "optical flow" it reduced and limited any stuttering. Meaning it IS possible, what you said its like people saying "you need multiple speakers to get surround sound" otherwise anyone can get two speakers only and achieve the surround sound effect. Funnily but Dolby invented Dolby atmos and all you need a stereo headphones

You don’t have to put each of them on a different track. They can be placed in the same track as in this tutorial: https://youtu.be/JchTnSiChOI.

You posted in the PD19 forum so you should still have the 3rd party NewBlue Titler 1.5 and be able to accomplish all of this. You can figure it out easily with tutorials if needed.

thankyou for your help, can you post the URL for newblue titler clips that achieve the samething if possible, thankyou in advance
hi

i am trying to get words typed on screen from a sentence like its been read out, i tried googling for it and all i got was fancy commerical type sfx i.e as a baby walks it reveals a word

what i want is a sentence example say: "hello i am here" as a video of a person says the sentence to make it dramatic

i want, "hello" then "I" then "am" then "here" to read out one by one not reveal the full sentence immediately

right now to achieve this afffect which works and looks good but is time consuming, what i do is type the full sentence i want said then split each word out

example i cut each word out and put them in different tracks, is there a better option?? eg put a sfx over the sentence then set the duration to play the words every 0.5 seconds? what is newblue? can i type a sentence there and have it animate the words one by one out?

thanks in advance
Quote I do recall that silent 8mm film were recorded at 17 fps and sound 8mm film were recorded at 24 fps. The supplied mediainfo indicates that the film may have been digitized incorrectly and it will be out of audio sync when using a normal media player.

someone fix this issue its NOT a media issue, i use to use "gamebar" to copy my screen the edit it with cyberlink power director
there has NEVER been an option, and now for NO reason suddenly its playing out of sync when editing, why? did cyberlink get a weird update that doesn't work

because i haven't not changed anything from capturing to editing why the issue now?
cyberlink is NOT ready for windows 11

i couldn't get "power director 19" to work on windows11 n
no matter what i did, i assume it was the "N" version so media player wasn't installed so thats why it wouldn't work, no matter whatever i did, from installing 'media player' to other crap and still couldn't get it to work

the software kept saying it was missing stuff to run it i.e a virtal component, it wouldn't even give a REAL error message eg xxxxx.dll is missing, it juts gave a vague error message i even typed the full error out in google to find a reason or if anyone was facing the same issue and still couldn't pin point a solution, i gave up and had to reinstalled windows 10

EXTREMLY disappointed!

p.s it was a clean installation, it might work if I installed windows 10, then power director THEN upgraded to win11
hi
i maybe a newbie but i'm aware you can change the duration of text so it stays on screen longer, but i've noticed it glitches sometimes and the text stays on the screen for only half a second, no matter how long i click and drag the text title to extend its duration or manually click for the drop down menu to extend the duration it doesn't fix this issue

now maybe there's something else thats causing the problem but i have no idea what is, i go into the text editor and PLAY the text box, it plays for a long time but the text itself disappears nearly immediately, whats wrong?
Quote Tomasc has the right answer, and chances are if you're zooming in and the result is blurry, you're bascially zooming in too far. It looks like you and I are peers when it comes to lacrosse, and here are what my highlight reels look like:

This is with an HD 60p camera. I've cropped almost every scene, but the picture is still pretty sharp because I didn't zoom in more than about 1.5x. Midseason I got a 4K 60p camera, and the results are noticeably clearer because I knew I would be shooting in 4K and producing to HD, so I was freer to stay wider when recording and zoom in more during editing.

Or maybe cyberlink programs are no match for more expensive programs eg adobe after affects which are used to do special affects like pinning somoene elses face onto another body on a video, sfx eg supermans superspeed altering only one thing to move faster on a video and nothing else, i even did a sfx shot where i shot a super fireball out of my palms like in a anime using masking options i learnt watching a youtube video, i did fancy titles rising from a 3D water i made (with zero knowledge aswell)

cyberlink software is just your basics, my powerstudio is less then 1gb i doubt sony vegas or affect affects is that small, check this video clip of a japanese vtuber someone translated: time 0:40 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEgsHWC4KhI

people all over youtube are using that zoom in function with ZERO distortion, on my powerstudio I immediately get distortion despite i haven't even "produced" it yet and i don't feel i zoomed in that much, producing in 4k shouldn't make any difference, unless there's something i'm missing I say this is stupid

p.s i'm not even exaggerating on the affects options, people are doing masking techniques for TONS of parody videos on youtube one example are the bully maguire videos (parody of spiderman 3's toby maguire bullying people) taking toby maguire and putting him in other movies. Or actors from a movie and putting them in a video game

The diamonds and their adjacent arrows grey out if you have played a section and stopped it but not clicked Stop box. As a new user to PD16 this caught me out many times - but I got used to it now. This practice occurs mant times in PD, if it don't work as it used to click the stop box key.
Alan.

thats not very practical if you need to stop the ENTIRE video clip then the spot you wanted to zoom in or do any editing will be pushed back to the start of the video, i should be able to edit during the pause

update: nevermind i think also it can't put keyframes if its too close to anothe keyframe they have to be very far apart, a few seconds isn't enough
hi

Why is something like looping so hard on this? i'm trying to combine a audio clip to a video file so the video file loops as long as the audio plays, the video looks perfect for looping but there's no easy option

i had to google it and i found the cyberlink youtube channel (that only has a few views) on how to repeat/reverse effect. Why can't i just right click on the video file instead of going into the 'action camera centre'?

Also (if i'm reading it correctly) it can repeat only 6 times, why can't i right click the short video file and check an option that states "repeat video infinitely" or "loop video to audio length" so the video and audio clip match in size

hell i'll settle for click on video and drag to the length of the audio clip so they are the same size (why not, it works for pictures)

right now the best i can do is loop it to max loop, then copy and paste the video repeatedly

NOTE: i'm a amateur so i'm learning
Go to: