Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
text reveal
astroASMR [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 20, 2021 07:02 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
hi

i am trying to get words typed on screen from a sentence like its been read out, i tried googling for it and all i got was fancy commerical type sfx i.e as a baby walks it reveals a word

what i want is a sentence example say: "hello i am here" as a video of a person says the sentence to make it dramatic

i want, "hello" then "I" then "am" then "here" to read out one by one not reveal the full sentence immediately

right now to achieve this afffect which works and looks good but is time consuming, what i do is type the full sentence i want said then split each word out

example i cut each word out and put them in different tracks, is there a better option?? eg put a sfx over the sentence then set the duration to play the words every 0.5 seconds? what is newblue? can i type a sentence there and have it animate the words one by one out?

thanks in advance
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote example i cut each word out and put them in different tracks, is there a better option?? eg put a sfx over the sentence then set the duration to play the words every 0.5 seconds? what is newblue? can i type a sentence there and have it animate the words one by one out?

You don’t have to put each of them on a different track. They can be placed in the same track as in this tutorial: https://youtu.be/JchTnSiChOI.

You posted in the PD19 forum so you should still have the 3rd party NewBlue Titler 1.5 and be able to accomplish all of this. You can figure it out easily with tutorials if needed.
astroASMR [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 20, 2021 07:02 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]

You don’t have to put each of them on a different track. They can be placed in the same track as in this tutorial: https://youtu.be/JchTnSiChOI.

You posted in the PD19 forum so you should still have the 3rd party NewBlue Titler 1.5 and be able to accomplish all of this. You can figure it out easily with tutorials if needed.

thankyou for your help, can you post the URL for newblue titler clips that achieve the samething if possible, thankyou in advance