Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
text duration
astroASMR [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 20, 2021 07:02 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
hi
i maybe a newbie but i'm aware you can change the duration of text so it stays on screen longer, but i've noticed it glitches sometimes and the text stays on the screen for only half a second, no matter how long i click and drag the text title to extend its duration or manually click for the drop down menu to extend the duration it doesn't fix this issue

now maybe there's something else thats causing the problem but i have no idea what is, i go into the text editor and PLAY the text box, it plays for a long time but the text itself disappears nearly immediately, whats wrong?
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
The duration of the text can be influenced independ from the duration of the whole text-clip. If you have used a template title, maybe try to start from scratch and see what a happens.
Also try opening the ttitle designer and make sure that you are in advanced mode and check the settings in the time-bar below.
For that look at an example given in a tutorial from Jim: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjF1ol5rDwY at around 5:17 you can see how durations can be changed.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 23. 2021 12:50