Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,

To add more to what the others have told you, 64bit versions of CyberLink software (like PowerDirector) use the same installer as the 32bit version. So there is not a separate version that you need to ensure you get.

If you are running Win 32bit, the installer will install the 64bit version of PowerDirector. If you are running Win 64bit, the installer will install the 64bit version.

But as Jones84 said, there is no 64-bit version of PowerDVD 14. It runs on a 64-bit OS though.

Dave
Yippee!

http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector-ultimate/features_en_US.html
Mark,

As it says at the top of the forum:

"This is a forum for CyberLink members to discuss and share their users' experience. CyberLink customer support will not reply in the forum regarding the technical issues."

Try contacting the company's technical support with detailed information on what your issue is and the specs of your computer:

http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/index.do

Thanks
Dave

P.S.

Also, did you really think your sarcasm would invoke the helpful response you were looking for? Haha.
You got a pirated version from a torrent you downloaded, and you say we suck?

Not true. Someone can help. What's your home address? Someone from the FBI will come over and help you with your installation.
Hi Jason,

I am pretty sure what you are talking about is not a first play video, but animation for the menu. Some of the custom menu templates have this.

Unfortunately you can't remove it, but there are many more menu templates without such animation on DirectorZone.

Dave
Hi Jobert,

You should contact the Blu-ray Disc Drive manufacturer where you purchased the drive from.

They should provide you with another copy of the software, since that is where you got it from.

Dave
Hello,

Not sure what version of YouCam you are using, but go into the Video settings of any instant messaging software you are using and ensure it is set up for webcam splitter.

Since YouCam is working though, I think you should contact Lenovo, because I have no idea what Veriface is.

Dave
Hi,

If you check the readme that came with PowerDVD 9, the MCE Plugin is an optional feature for OEM versions of PowerDVD.

You should maybe contact Gateway and ask them what version that included on your laptop, and if it includes this feature.

Dave
Hello,

When you purchased your laptop, it most likely came with a set of discs (CDs or DVDs). On one of these discs would contain your version of YouCam.

If you no longer have these discs, then you should contact your laptop manufacturer. They will provide you with your copy of YouCam.

Good luck,

Dave
Hi Frank,

You said that it didn't work with the PowerDVD 10 trial either, so it makes me think that there is something up with the drive, i.e. the firmware needs updating on the drive.

If I were you, I'd try contacting LG as well about this issue, as it seems it might be the drive firmware, not necessarily the software.

Dave

Hello,

This button appears when you place the video file on the timeline and then select it. The Time/Info button will appear in the function button area (buttons above the timeline), if the video file supports it.

Dave
Hi Shpaniel,

I just took a look at the Optoma web site and it says:

"Currently the EW536 can not be used with 3D TV broadcast systems or 3D Bluray."

http://www.optomaeurope.com/projectordetails.aspx?ShowMenu=B&PTypedb=Business&PC=EW536

Seems like you are out of luck at the moment. PowerDVD displays 3D content for TVs and monitors, not for projection.

But maybe try the red/cyan anaglyph method. Maybe it will work.

Dave
Hello Blackstorm,

What is the format for the file you are trying to burn? More information would be helpful.

Dave
Hi,

Did you go through all the effects for title text? Maybe the roller coaster or swarm effects are similar to what you are looking for.

Dave
Hi Maria,

Dell TouchCam is a special OEM version designed just for Dell customers, so I don't think you are able to upgrade.

You will probably have to purchase the full version if you want to use YouCam 4.0

http://www.cyberlink.com/store/youcam/buy_en_US.html

Dave
Hey,

You're welcome. I actually tested after I wrote this and you can use the fade out button at the point as well, instead of dragging the ending node.

FYI, the reason the video track audio would be grayed out if you had a photo selected on the video track, is because the photo doesn't have any audio (on the video track).

When you put the timeline slider at a point in the timeline, all the tracks that have audio will be enabled in the Audio Mixer room (Master Track, PiP Tracks, Voice Track, Music Track). You can easily adjust the level at the point where the slider is in this room.

Dave
Hi Umberto,

I was able to do a 1 frame fade, but you have to do it manually, not with the fade button.

See the attached screen shots for details.

To do this,

1. Zoom in on the timeline until the timeline displays each frame. Basically, zoom as far as you can go.

2. Go to the end of the audio file or clip you want fade on, and then put the timeline slider at the second last frame (where you want to start the fade).

3. Go into the Audio Mixing room, and just click the audio level for the clip, i.e. Video for a video clip's audio, or Music for a clip on the music track.

4. Notice that a node the file's audio wave form is now displayed at the frame. Click on the end node and drag it to the bottom.

Let me know if you have any questions and this is what you want. If it was a cut, the audio end at the second last frame at the current level.

Dave
Hi,

I am assuming the video file you ripped from YouTube is in the FLV format. Correct?

If yes, Power2Go 6 and 7 do not support this file format. You would have to first convert it (with MediaEspresso or some other program) to AVI or MPEG-2 before you can burn with Power2Go.

Thanks
Dave
Hi,

There was a thread about this awhile back. Only way in PDR 8 is to block the ads in your firewall setting. See this thread:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/8829.page#37566

Dave
Hi,

You should be contacting Digital River or CyberLink customer support. No one on here can help you directly.

Thanks
Dave
Hello,

It depends on which instant messaging software you are using to give you any instructions. For example, Windows Live Messenger, Skype, AOL Instant Messenger, etc.

YouCam just works with these instant messaging software as an add on. It does not allow you to chat through it to someone else.

Let us know which software you are using, and then maybe we can help you more.

Dave
Go to: