Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Update:

downloaded the new version 21.5.3015.0

and now it's working 😊

Hi,

Can you raise a support ticket (link in the signature below) and include a reference to this Topic and your screen capture. This will ensure the issue is formally in the support system.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

done...
Quote Hello,

After you generate four stickers, do you then select the one you want and click the download button to download it to overlays and media library. Sounds like you're skipping this step.

If you did, please use Screen Recorder to record the behaviour and share on YouTube.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

sure I did!

uploaded the video to Youtube:

https://youtu.be/2c5iVhqABY0

as you can see, nothing was downloaded - still 210 files in 'downloaded' and nothing new in the library frown
Quote No Problem.

Yes problem:

nothing 'AI...' in the downloaded
Quote Hello,

So you have PowerDirector 365? You posted in the previous versions forum.

The sticker will be downloaded to the Video Overlays room under the Downloaded tag, and another version with a background in the media library.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

I have PD 365 version 21.5.3001.0 and I have the same problem.
nothing is downloaded - I don't find anything in the media lybrary and nothing is in the overlays room frown
Quote Hi,

i have PD Timeline with 60 clips from 5 different Cameras. So i want to have the same color on all clips no matter wich camera recorded the clip. So how do i apply the same settings to eg. 20 specific clips without open them individualy?

Kind regards,
Dominik

that would be nice to be able to open them all together - i'm producing U/W videos with 2 different cameras.

After several color changes via CDR i noticed that CDR is with 10, 20 or more instances in the Task-Manager :-O

Das gleiche gilt auc für ProDad Plug-ins.

wie sieht das dann mit den Transitions aus?

z.B. ProDad Adorage

bekommen die dann auch Wasserzeichen?
Quote I would probably hold off on installing it until they get their acts together. Latest version crashes on me everytime I even try to move a video file onto the timeline. Can't get anything done now.

But you are working on a Windows still BETA!

Mine is not crashing tongue-out
ja, das ist es wahrscheinlich gewesen...

komisch war nur, daß es die ersten 3 Versuche jedesmal bei 99% hing.

Über Nacht hat's nun geklappt cool

Beitrag kann gelöscht werden.

Danke
Roland
hallo,

ich versuche nun schon seit Stunden, die neuen Versionen (365 Abo) zu aktualisieren.

sowie der Download zwischen 96% und 99% erreicht, hört der Manager mit dem runterladen auf!

viele Versuche, aber nichts hat geholfen...

PC neu gestartet, App Manager neu installiert - immer das gleiche. Egal, ob es Audio-, Color- oder Powerdirector ist.

App Manager ist aktuell ( 3.1.1524.0 )

was kann ich noch tun?

Roland

It's far better to use any of the other techniques mentioned here.

Video is not available frown
Quote Hi Roland,
ich habe auch noch keinen Automatischen Weißabgleich entdeckt. Habe ich allerdings auch noch nicht gebraucht, da die Möglichkeit mit der Pipette bisher immer ausgereicht hat.
Du kannst das aber Cyberlink, mittels Datei -> Bewerten Sie uns & machen Sie Vorschläge, Deine Wünsche mitteilen.

Hi Bernd,

den Wunsch hab ich schon mitgeteilt...

die Pipette hilft mit bei meinen Unterwasser-Aufnahmen nur selten.
In allen anderen Schnittprogrammen, die ich bisher benutzt habe, war immer die Möglichkeit des automatischen Abgleichs vorhanden.

klar hilft das auch nicht immer, aber gerade bei Aufnahmen im Bereich bis ca 6-7 Meter Tiefe (mit Rotfilter) funktioniert die Automatik sehr gut.

Hoffentlich wird das noch als Funktion eingefügt - zumindest beim Color Director "innocent"
Hallo,

wieso hat PD (und auch Color Director) keine Möglichkeit für automatischen Weißabgleich?

oder hab ich da was übersehen? undecided

Roland
Quote Ok,

Du hast den Titel in die falsche Spur gelegt. Er muss in einer Spur ( höhere Nummer ) unterhalb des Videos gelegt werden.

Ja danke.

Das hatte ich gestern auch versucht und es wurde trotzdem nicht angezeigt.

Gerade eben auch wieder...
Die Spur darunter war deaktiviert - warum auch immer yell

Asche auf mein Haupt innocent

Roland
... falls der Link im vorigen Posting nicht funktioniert
Quote Hallo,
ein paar Info´s würden weiterhelfen.
Screenshot der Timeline und genaue Beschreibung was Du genau gemacht hast.

Ich habe die Informationen in ein Video gepackt.
Ich denke, da sieht man am Besten, was ich meinte...

Danke im Voraus
Roland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reXWQOHQ_Uk
hallo,

ich versuche nun schon seit Stunden, das Problem zu lösen und hab auch hier im Forum nichts gefunden.

Ich kann zwar Titel generieren, aber weder in der Vorschau, noch im produzierten Video erscheinen die Titel so, wie gewünscht.

nur, wenn ich das Video nicht abspiele, erscheint der Titel, aber bei manueller Cursor-Bewegung oder beim Abspielen wird nichts angezeigt, manchmal blitzt er auch nur kurz auf.

was kann ich tun?cry
Quote RMZahn - You probably need to register with NB and subscribe to their mail even if you are a PD18 registered user. There is no other way for NewBlue to contact you if you did not register your NB plugins with them too. I have found that some video editor users have posted the code in a newblue cartoonr plus giveaway search on the internet. That may be okay with some people. Don’t need to ask here. This plugin allows normal video to be changed to cartoon video.

I wrote to NB and they sent the code now smile

thanks for help...
Quote Reference thread: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/85481.page .

There have been the newer NewBlue packs that have been reported to be working with PowerDirector in this and in FB PD Users forums even if it is not listed as compatible.

NewBlue has been giving away the CartoonR Plus plugin for free until July 31, 2021. Check your mailbox if you are a registered user or subscriber to their mail. Here is the link: https://newbluefx.com/products/stylizers/cartoonr-plus/?utm_source=marketo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=EMAIL-freeplugin-cartoonr-r1-71321&mkt_tok=MDg2LUpQSS0yNTEAAAF-P9KfGbu_iBZ8kzNOP9171RJU3qBn6laB8_zUyEVrC_7AU5L509jF9GsWTJvomsZnx7qOLRMyvA8jPr4eBYSWZ_qi9MVHlXyIaHKTcw . You need the code to reduce the price to $0.00 and get the download link. This plugin works in Cyberlink PowerDirector as a fx and also works in the other editors listed as compatible too.

Check out this link. Edited and produced in PowerDirector using the NewBlue Cartooner Plus: https://youtu.be/u923hCB2IeU .

I'm a registered customer, but unfortunately I did not get this email cry

any chance to get this plugin for free?
Quote Hallo miteinander

Wie kann ich verschiedene Clips aus der Timeline als einzelne Filmdatei ausgeben?

Gruss
Pius

verstehe ich jetzt nicht...
die Clips sind doch schon einzelne Filmdateien, die in PD importiert wurden 🤷‍♂️
Go to: