Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio Issues only after producing video
Donniem70 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 11, 2021 15:53 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I have a video that I finihed up. I watched it in the render preview mode and all is good. The first time I uploaded it to youtube the first minute or two was good. After that it lost all video, but the audio was still present. I deleted it from youtube. Produced it again and uploaded to youtube with the Hardware Acceleration unchecked. The video came out that time, but I had these audio issues that I am not able to overcome.
The issue is at 5:00:10 mark in the video I have double sound. its not an echo, but like a delayed or ghost audio track over the orginal. The issue is present throughout the remaining video. I have check the preproduction video in the Prowerdirector pro software and I do not have the spund issue there. It is only showing up after I produce it to youtube. I have done it 3 times and it is always the same out come.
I hope someone can help.
** Update.
I published it in the 2d version and it seems to be fine there. I am going to upload it to yourtube ane see what happens. Maybe its a issue during the upload, I don't know.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 11. 2021 16:41

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks very much for all the details. I'm 99% certain that your issue is caused by rendering the preview and everything will work fine once you go to Preferences | General then click on the Manually Delete tab. Click on Select All then Delete Selected Files. Note that you may need to close PD, restart it, then select and delete any remaining files again to be sure they're all gone.

In my experience, using Render Preview often creates problem like this so I don't ever use it.

It's far better to use any of the other techniques mentioned here (Corrected link). I typically will switch to non-real time preview if I have small sections that I need to see clearly, or use the Range Selection tool then Produce Range to "bake in" all the timeline edits and then use the newly produced clip on the timeline instead.

Also, you can share a link to any exact point in any YT video by checking this box:

Using the above link will take you to the start of the double echo đź‘Ť

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 13. 2021 13:04

RMZahn [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 15, 2020 07:46 Messages: 42 Offline
[Post New]

It's far better to use any of the other techniques mentioned here.

Video is not available frown
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Video is not available frown

Ah, that was my mistake. That YouTube link was meant for the last sentence in that post and it seems that OP has removed their video from public viewing. The link I meant to share is for the PD FAQs.

Thanks for pointing this out! (I also went back and edited that post)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 13. 2021 13:03