Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I do not want the video to autoplay when I click on it in the media section, how can I do this?
Two things in particular are very annoying in the new version. 1. The video is drawn to the right as a thumbnail, not centered. 2. When I click on the video with the mouse, it does not move to that video and does not show the time. This annoys me very much.

The new look will be reapplied. As far as I can see, there are a few shortcomings.

pdr

Hi,

Not quite sure what you're asking? Is it how to get to the 1st frame of the camera 1 track?
The frame advance in the preview is a slow way of navigating large timelines, moving the timeline scubber is far quicker. To be most accurate expand your timelines out to the max and then use the frame advance/back or the keyboard shortcuts "," and "." to position the scrubber at the 1st frame.

Or have I totally misunderstood the question?!!

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Yes, you understood the question correctly, I think the question was not clearly understood because I used translation. Can a Segment button be added with an update?
How can I get to Camera 1 as shown in the figure?
PDR latest version 19.1.2407.0 does not update the update you provided (PDR19 GM4 v19.0.2521 released) Do you have a problem?

Build Info:
Version PowerDirector 19
Build number 19.0.2521
SR number VDE210104-06
Quote There are some versions of Powerdirector that do support the MXF video format.

https://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector-video-editing-software/comparison_en_US.html

Scroll down to 'Performance & Formats', Look for "Import .MXF (8bit 4:2:0 AVC/XAVC) NEW"

As far as I know PD18 is the first Powerdirector to import MXF format.

but unfortunately it doesn't support (10bit 4: 2: 2 AVC / XAVC).
Many people in our forum have problems in this format.
You won't have any work on that?
As far as many video editing programs are opening this format.
Quote I can't get PowerDirector 18 to open MXF files.Any ideas.Thanks in advance.

What kind of device do you have Frank6243?
Video: https://youtu.be/M8CPQYPI9Eo

3840x2160P 4:2:0
1920x1080P 4:2:2
1920x1080i 4:2:2
720x576P DVCAM(MXF) 4:2:0

As a result of the settings I made Video and Picture Formats Supported. This format opens with a special code for a fee to support DVCAM (MXF) Format
In short I'm sorry I can't run this format PD18 and PD17 I want help from you No other format sorry
My Sony Z190 works with 4K (3840x2160) 4.2.0, but it doesn't support HD (1920x1080) 4.2.2 format ... I've been waiting for it to support this format for a long time and I like the Cyberlink Powerdirector.
No further developments in MXF format yet?

mxf Test Video
https://www.gozdemuzik.net/Videos/GZD0026.MXF
How Motion Graphics Titles can create new ones ourselves.
Sony MXF UHD format ok.
Sony MXF HD format error !

help format...
will this update support mxf format?
He hasn't been updating in a long time, I think a big update will come
Is there any work on cyberlink 17 or is there any work on it?

because this new model is a camera and I think it should be.

turbo.to/ztfqz3odsy0c.html MXF file

Moderation Note:
The direct hyperlink has been removed.
The download site is one that encourages sign up for faster downloads and also re-directs to other paid for sites. Members should only access the download with this in mind.
Sony Z190 MXF Error...?
version 2127 seems to be updating!
Yes we like PD8,9.10 ... 14 and we do not want to give up we want to get used to it ... Thanks
Go to: