Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Total video or pictures...
GVideo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 23, 2016 14:03 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
Pdr 14 te saw total videos or pictures ...But Pdr 15 te does not see these. I am very sad.
[Thumb - Total1.jpg]
 Filename
Total1.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
339 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
75 time(s)
[Thumb - Total141.jpg]
 Filename
Total141.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
303 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
72 time(s)
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
I don’t normally use the story board view. The result would be the same even if you were using PD14 or PD15. Look at the screenshot you made carefully. Under the preview window in the upper right the clip mode is highlighted. Click the Movie button and those numbers should be higher than 20. Switch to the timeline view to confirm that.

let us know if this helps...
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I don’t normally use the story board view. The result would be the same even if you were using PD14 or PD15. Look at the screenshot you made carefully. Under the preview window in the upper right the clip mode is highlighted. Click the Movie button and those numbers should be higher than 20. Switch to the timeline view to confirm that.

let us know if this helps...

My PD14 and PD15 are not the same as you suggest. Mine are like the OP. PD14 shows total time in storyboard timeline while PD15 shows clip time in storyboard timeline. Not a function "Clip" or "Movie" mode.

Jeff
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote My PD14 and PD15 are not the same as you suggest. Mine are like the OP. PD14 shows total time in storyboard timeline while PD15 shows clip time in storyboard timeline. Not a function "Clip" or "Movie" mode.

Jeff

Well Jeff, I did not check that. The answer you gave is the same one other contributors alreay gave to homes on his previous post: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/49974.page by Tony. I read the original post before responding. I did not want to say that to him that he was given the right answer previously. The timeline view gives the time indicated.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Feb 18. 2017 17:50

JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Well Jeff, I did not check that. The answer you gave is the same one other contributors alreay gave to homes on his previous post: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/49974.page by Tony. I read the original post before responding. I did not want to say that to him that he was given the right answer previously. The timeline view gives the time indicated.

Well, tomasc, I read the previous post too before responding. We just came to different conclusions. I concluded Tony's comments were maybe incorrect, PD14 maybe did not mess anything up as indicated. It's simply displaying total duration, as does PD8, PD9, PD10, PD11, PD12, PD13. Which is right or wrong, I'm not sure what CL intended. It is different is all I can say. To be honest, to me it would seem PD15 is incorrect since it's a running timeline story board view, it seems like total duration should be displayed like any timeline.

Why PD15 made the change, no idea, my guess unintended result of some other modification and they are probably unaware.

Jeff

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 18. 2017 18:24

GVideo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 23, 2016 14:03 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
Yes we like PD8,9.10 ... 14 and we do not want to give up we want to get used to it ... Thanks