Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
New 2024 thumbnails in Storyboard view?
GVideo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 23, 2016 14:03 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
Two things in particular are very annoying in the new version. 1. The video is drawn to the right as a thumbnail, not centered. 2. When I click on the video with the mouse, it does not move to that video and does not show the time. This annoys me very much.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 02. 2023 11:35

Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
Indeed in the storyboard view, the thumbnails of video and still images are not centered. This looks a bit weird for smaller images/ Unlike in the online manual were they appear to be more centered. (I wonder how they manager to get a screen shot like that.)

Double clicking on a thumbnail selects the clip or image, playhead will be at the start. This also works in the "normal" timeline mode, at least in my version (22.0.2126.0),
but not always....
try is not always reproduceable): go to storyboard; select a clip one mouse click; switch to timeline mode and select another clip, one mouse click; now the new clip is selected but the playhead is not always set at its beginning; after a double click is flaw is undone and a slingle clikc is sufficient to move the playhead to the start of the selected clip

Must all be an error; I suggest that you inform customer support about this.