Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector Ultimate is far and away the best value out there. It comes fully loaded and with lots of great content.

It's definitely the version and software you want to buy for your project.
There's also this "Blur a Face like on COPS" trick, if that's what you're looking for.

Which tool are you trying to draw your lines with.

Usually a Bezier point allows you to create a curved line using most tools.
That's the best way to do it, using CyberLink PowerDirector.

But if your goal is simply to convert video to an MP4, you can do it all more efficiently using a program like Handbrake (free).

Either way will work. Handbrake though is a dedicated video converter.
It's possible the two clips aren't touching.

Drag one clip in to overlap the other and select the Crossfade option.
And do note that Pan & Zoom is only available for photos.

Panning and zooming over video requires a different tool, so you won't see Pan & Zoom listed under the Function buttons when a video clip is selected.
Here are new features in v.21.

• The Video Intro Room And Designer
  • New Title Effects And Tools
  • AI Object Selection And Aura Effects

Here are the features added in v. 20.

• AI Sky Replacement
  • Smart Fit Custom Music Duration
  • Wind Removal and Speech Enhancement
  • New Aspect Ratios

Here are the features added in v. 19.

• Custom Mask Selection tool
  • New interface
  • Reverse Timeline Display
  • Audio Meters on Preview window
  • Undock Windows

If you're interested, I demo each feature and discuss them on my YouTube page.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfpVJuTmZEi04Lypg7Vc9MDtYF8yG08je
Of course not. It's still alive and well.
If you're looking for an easy, semi-automatic way to make a highly reel, try the Magic Cut tool.

PowerDirector Ultimate can output 16:9 widescreen, 21:9 cinema, 1:1 square (Instagram), 4:5 slightly taller than wide (another option for social media), 9:16 portrait and old-style 4:3.

They may not technically be presets, since they don't specifically call themselves Instagram, TikTock and Facebook, but every aspect ratio these sites use is represented in the set.
The challenge is that you're trying to combine both effects on the same clip.

I'd recommend you start a new project and do your masking or Chroma key. Then output this finished clip.

Import that finished clip into your current project and THEN apply your Motion Tracking.
As Scotty would say, You cannot change the laws of physics!

If you have a 10 second clip of a horse running, I don't know any way to make it a 15 second clip without slowing it down.

Although I suppose you can insert some clips within it. Reaction shots of an audience, for instance, or close-ups of the person riding the horse. Maybe even a cutaway shot of a stopwatch or clock to show time passing.
I would recommend against trying to do both effects on the same timeline.

Why not do the chroma keying in a separate project and then add that finished video to your timeline and add Motion Tracking to it?
My pleasure.

And for what it's worth, my PowerDirector book on Amazon is loaded with tips like this. (My YouTube tutorials are pretty good too!)
Set up your DVD in Produce/Create Disc right up to the point you'd burn it the disc. In the lower right corner.

Click Burn in 2D (or 3D).

On the option screen that opens, select either Save as Disc Image (to create an ISO file) or Create a Folder (to create a VIDEO_TS folder). This folder or ISO can then be transfered to any computer you want to use to actually burn your disc.
There's also a tool in the Media Room that will automatically break your video into shorter clips based on content, if you're interested.
As I understand it, you will need to have a licensed version of the program on your computer in order to install the upgrade.
Are you saying you DIDN'T get this message using this video in an earlier version of the program?

Where did this video come from and what is its resolution, format and frame rate?
Have you checked your audio levels with the audio meters to ensure they are not in the red?
I'd also add that video from PowerPoint does not make for good editing video.

For one that, that 2048x1080 anamorphic 16:9 is pretty non-standard -- so any video editing app is going to be compromised by it (even though it may look fine in a media player). So that's likely a large part of the problem.

There are also potential issues with that MP42 codec.

When you say "the output quality" is worse, what exactly do you mean? Is the color bad? Is the resolution poor?
Go to: