Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Wow! Awesome! Thanks for the PNG's!!!
Cool, thanks guys! I will try these out.
Hello all!
I am working on a music video and am a bit stymied on making split screens in various scenes of music video. Especially more than two splitscreens in a scene. Any thoughts or ideas on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Here is a sample video with multiple split screens for reference. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmENgrVOwgA

Robert
Hi all,
I have three separate recordings that I did in the same event hall but just from different locations within the room using three Zoom H1 recorders.

Does AudioDirector have a setting where I can sync all the tracks automatically? OR is there a VST plugin that can do that? I started recording each a few minutes apart.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Here is a screen capture (not best quality) of my photo/video in progress. Turn on your sound.
By the way I made the music myself using Magix Music Maker 2013 Premium... its a freakin fun app to make music as you do not need to be a musician, lol.
http://www.screencast.com/users/RobertPhotographics/folders/Default/media/f76fdb17-1409-4886-9a24-e1e8e3e0f4af

I will post the final "youtube" version link here on the forum when done. As it needs a tad more tweaking and the rain is too big. etc.
Robert
https://www.facebook.com/robertmartinezphoto
I am loving the multi cam feature !!! its saving me so much time and its so much FUN!!!
Here is my first quick test I say quick because I do these video stuff when ever the family is out for a while which is not all the time so I have to set up quick and shoot! lol

Robert
I had a refund done before.
They send you a form to fill out and send back, then takes about a week to about a month for refund to appear on your credit card.
You may have to follow up with original request.

Robert
PDtoots are awesome!
Here is another PowerDirector 12 review from VESG on youtube. http://youtu.be/Pjpkq42DObM?t=0
Robert

Sorry to hear that.

What I like about purchasing through there store is that they will refund your product even if you already activated it as long as its within 30 days.
What I agree with and had prior issues with is that they are NOT very flexible in upgrade pricing etc... this happened to me when I wanted to get the whole suite a while back and was asking for a possible discount and there was no flexibility or options on their end and I even tried several different contacts messages to them with the same result.

To contrast other software companies were able to assist in helping me to upgrade (to a higher suite) with credits on products that I had just purchased with no problem.

Having said that though I do love the software and the new features especially the Multi-Cam.
Great idea!!! Thanks I will use that suggestion!
Hey John,

edwardt@newblueinc.com

Edward Troxel
Product Support
NewBlue, Inc.

Hopefully he can take care of you... although they might all be off till Tuesday because of the holiday.
And or maybe try the support link again since I imagine more people on their staff would get it, increasing the chance of a response.

Good luck!

Robert
I agree, I had tried there excellent product Colorfast as a trial and the controls are all goofed up. And it looks so nice on other Video Editors... so I passed on purchasing Colorfast for PD11.

I have several different editors, plugins etc... just go for what you like. And I don't think it hurts to have more than one editor aside from the cost and time to learn. They all have different features and advantages etc.
Thanks!
Quote: Hi, Robert.

I use Newblue essential 4 and the effect names are good.

You should try to update it (My built: 130429)

Thanks!
NewBluefx responded very promptly! And sent me some xml files to replace in the plugins directory of powerdirector and its good now!
Has anyone gotten these weird prefix effects names on NewBluefx essentials 4? here is one example IDS_DSP_Vi_NEWBLUE_Drop_Shadow - it makes it hard to discern when choosing an effect without having to hover over it.

See screenshot attached for example. I emailed NewBlue support.

Robert
Your tutorials and info rocks! Thanks man!

Robert

www.robertphotographics.com
THANKSS!!!! Bhajje! Its working now.
Go to: