Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector 11 Tutorials from VESG.com
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Hey guys. How are you doing out there in cyberspace? I have decided to link my PowerDirector tutorials from YouTube to the forum for all of the members to see. I will be embedding new videos to this thread in the future so stay tuned for more tutorials, reviews, and contests. In order to see all of my videos and get updates when I upload new videos subscribe to my YouTube channel. If you haven't seen any of my videos on YouTube get ready to laugh and learn!

Special Effects
The Flicker Transition effect tutorial shows you how to create a smooth flicker transition between two video clips.

The Trail Effect Tutorial shows you how to leave a trail of images from a video across the screen.

The Shrinking Man Effect Tutorial shows you how to bring any one down to size.

The Flying Effect 2 Tutorial shows you how to fly amongst the clouds.

The Kamehameha Effect Tutorial will have you creating waves like a super saiyan with ease.

The Wizard Spell Effect Tutorial will have you looking for the entrance to Hogwarts so you can sign up to learn even more spells.

The Hit By A Car Effect Tutorial will help you emerge from an auto accident unscaved.

The Land of Oz Effect Tutorial helps you transition from a black and white existence into a world of color.

The Fire Effect Tutorial will have you manipulating fire like a circus performer.

Basic Tutorials
DVD Menu and Disc Authoring Tutorial

Custom Video Mask Tutorial

Effects Demo
PowerDirector Effects Compilation

Thanks for watching and subscribing to the channel. I will be uploading more tutorials in the future so keep your eyes peeled for more. I'll talk to you again soon!

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Jan 21. 2014 06:34

Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Subscribe to PDU Mobile on YouTube.
[Post New]
Your tutorials and info rocks! Thanks man!

Robert

www.robertphotographics.com