Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for the quick reply. Now feel even more stupid.

Barry above the call of duty to answer with such good tips from hospital bed. Get well quick

I seem to find trouble without looking.

I set my PD11 to start on video editing page and now want to do a slide show. Unfortunately I can't remember where this was done and can't find anything about changing back to start where I can get into Slide Show creator.

Feel kind foolish but any help would be appreciated
Thank you both for your help.

Used Barry' suggestion and it worked fine.
Thanks for the quick response Barry, will try it first chance iget and let you know if it works for me but it sure souns good,
I use Power Director 11 Ultra on Win 7 computer.

Previously never had any problems burning finished products to disk but now every time I try to burn I get an error messagesaying there has been Error eEB020B9C (of course no idea what this means) and that is all I can do. Wonder whether someone can tell me what this Error is.

The cd dvd burner works fine with other bubning programs so this is not what the problem could be. I wonder whether there is any way to use such other progtams to burn finished products. Don't have burning programs that will handle PDS files therefor assume I would have to convert back to MP4 but then is there any way to copy the menu so everything is as if PD had burned it.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks Carl

Will try and let you know
Thanks Carl for quick answer

As usual I get weird problems. Settings are fine as I can capture tapes. It is only 2 tapes tht only give audio but no video. (they work fine with same VCR on tv).

Interestingly when I press the button to stop capture a picture flashes on for an instant so there is a connection.

Did anyone else ever have this problem
I am trying to capture VHS tapes with PD 11 Ultra.

I have captured many with little problem but today i captured 2 tapes with no difficulty. However with the dsme connections that always worked I find that I am geting audio coming through but suddenly no video.

The tapes work fine with the VCR connected to a tv, therefor that is not the problem.

Can anyone give me any suggestions.

Thanks for your help
I have sameproblem with music track
If it can't be moed in time track is there some other way to get a music track higher
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Thanks for th quik answer Karl.

The explanation straightened things out in y mind so I can now go ahead with my projects.

Thanks again and best regards
I posted the same question on the forum today but now wish I had seen this post.

The answers are very clear especially the reason for the navigation buttons and I will now be able to sleep in peace,

Thanks a bunch Carl and Jeff.

Regards Sam
Can anyone help me with an explanation of where Navigation Butons disappear to?

When I try to create a menu I have little problem getting everything in order (spent enough time on it) until I get to the end. Then although my thumbnaail shows all the buttons (and they are on the pages if I use modify) but when I get to the point of saving the template and then reloading it to edit, the Navigtion Buttons are gone.

Any help to overcome this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thnks for the advice. I will try them and hopefuly problem will be solved.

I seem to ask lots of questions but guess we all have to start somewhere.

Since I am a newbie I have managed to have tons of files with many of them being the same. End result is that the projects are starting to use too much space on the computer and I have pcked and saved some to an external hard drive.

I cannot, however figure out how I can delete these projects (totally) and free up space on the computer as well as not having all these fies to mess me up.

Thanks again for any help available

I seem to ask lots of questions but guess we all have to start somewhere.

Since I am a newbie I have managed to have tons of files with many of them being the same. End result is that the projects are starting to use too much space on the computer and I have pcked and saved some to an external hard drive.

I cannot, however figure out how I can delete these projects (totally) and free up space on the computer as well as not having all these fies to mess me up.

Thanks again for any help available

Thanks ynotfish and james1.

All done now and feel like an idiot. Guess I should read pages more carefully

Thanks for the quick answer.

I have done all that but cannot find where it asks me where I want to store the file. This is the problem I have had since I produced it for the first time. ( Have now produced for the fifth so lots of fun.

Thanks again and hope you can give me this bit of information

I have found on the web the way to do this by using produce. I have, accordingly, been able to get it to where the file on the time line is now shown as MPG. However, I have spend hours trying to figure out how I get this file from the time line into an email.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Thanks Phil

Problem is I want to play them on DVD player so guess only thing I can do is save scenes and combine them on the time line.

When I have the ones I want I suppose I can create a disc and put them all on.

Thanks for the helpful advice

Can anyone tell me what I would have to do to put more than one scene in PD11 Ultra on to a RW disc.

As soon as I try to that in burn disc I get a message that the disc is not empty and do I want to delete everything on the disc, which is the last thing I want to do.

Any help would beappreciated
Go to: