Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Navigation Buttons in DVD Menu
Sam2099 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 12, 2013 07:14 Messages: 21 Offline
[Post New]
Can anyone help me with an explanation of where Navigation Butons disappear to?

When I try to create a menu I have little problem getting everything in order (spent enough time on it) until I get to the end. Then although my thumbnaail shows all the buttons (and they are on the pages if I use modify) but when I get to the point of saving the template and then reloading it to edit, the Navigtion Buttons are gone.

Any help to overcome this problem would be greatly appreciated.
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Can anyone help me with an explanation of where Navigation Butons disappear to?

When I try to create a menu I have little problem getting everything in order (spent enough time on it) until I get to the end. Then although my thumbnaail shows all the buttons (and they are on the pages if I use modify) but when I get to the point of saving the template and then reloading it to edit, the Navigtion Buttons are gone.

Any help to overcome this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Navigation Buttons only appear if there is more than one Scenes or Chapters Page.

How many pages depends on how many items are defined in the Menu template. Some have 3 items per page, so if you only have 3 chapters or Titles in the project, you get one page with no navigation buttons.

If you have 4 chapters or more you would get another page and navigation buttons.

The difference between Chapters and Titles is Chapters are added in the Chapter room. Titles are added in the Create Disk module on the Contents Tab.

Sam2099 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 12, 2013 07:14 Messages: 21 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for th quik answer Karl.

The explanation straightened things out in y mind so I can now go ahead with my projects.

Thanks again and best regards