Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Oh, just saw your reply Robert. Thanks.
This ad on Amazon lists it as 60fps. Is your camera PAL Format? http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-HDC-TM700K-Camcorder-Control-Internal/dp/B0035LD0EY/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1300401147&sr=1-2
Frames Per Second.
Phil, My TM700 is 60fps. You may be wrong on the 50fps?
You can keyframe (change an effect overtime) the rotation of a title in video editing software. Not sure if PD offers that.
The easiest way to split the produced file is to start a new project and import the produced video to PD and put it in the timeline and split it there. Put in the needed titles and produce separate files.

Elwood
Sounds like some of the problems I had on my pc. I have 12 GB triple channel memory with a 6 core processor. In my case the inconsistencies were from bad memory modules.

Windows 7 64 bit, i7 980x @333 6 core processor, 12 GB ram DDR 1600, Radeon 5850 GPU Power Director 8 Ultra.
Yes Cubby, I do. Some of the transitions stutter in the preview, but the produced file is fine.
Phil, I have the same camera as you. I produce to AVC H.264 and the final video is stunning. When I produce to MPEG2 there is too much "Alias" (jagged lines when there is any movement in the video).

Windows 7 64 bit, i7 980x @333 6 core processor, 12 GB ram DDR 1600, Radeon 5850 GPU Power Director 8 Ultra.

Yeah, good luck.
Have you tried removing and then reinstalling PD?
Glad you got it resolved. Thanks for letting us know.
If you do a Google search for that error message you will get a lot of hits that may help you. Most of them link to directorzone.com

forum.http://www.google.com/search?q=eEB130581&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
Lol! Good job!
Ok, thanks HalCon.
Can anyone tell me how to remove the registration reminder that keeps popping up? I have already registered(I reinstalled PD and it thinks I never did).
If what you mean is 1 frame being darker or a clip from the shot before the transition showing up, then yes I am having this problem. I had to remove almost all the titles and some deco-frames from a slide show I did. I haven't found an answer yet.

Thanks Kevin. I'll do that next time. I just thought it was so inter related to PD that it would be justified here.
THANK YOU Dave456! That did it! I didn't know that I had to go to add/remove programs and remove ATI. Also, I thought if I disabled the driver in "Device Manager" I wouldn't be able to see my display. Again, Thanks!
I am having trouble installing/updating my ATI Radeon video driver, in that, the date says 11/25/10 when it should say 12/31/10. (The newest version from ATI says 12/31/10 on their download page).

I ran the ATI driver installation file I downloaded from ATI. Is the driver installed correctly, even though Device Manager says the old date and "You have the latest driver" is displayed?

I also tried installing the ATI driver by searching my computer and installing through "Device Manager" and still the date says 11/25/10. Thanks!

Or you could crop it out.
Go to: