Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Mine keeps crashing/locking up during DVD burns.
LLee72 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Bama Joined: Feb 14, 2011 11:12 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
My powerdirector works great but then will mess up while I'm burning DVDs. It's not just doing one thing. It will stop responding, just crash completely to the desktop, show a message that says it can't access temporary files, & then it popped up with this: eEB130581. This software is great, but it is costing me money. Out of my current 100 disc pack it has messed up about 15 disc. I've never updated the software, so if there's an update that can help, please tell me where to get it.

Thanks!
[Post New]
If you do a Google search for that error message you will get a lot of hits that may help you. Most of them link to directorzone.com

forum.http://www.google.com/search?q=eEB130581&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
How big is your project? Is it bigger than the disc capacity? HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
LLee72 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Bama Joined: Feb 14, 2011 11:12 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
My projects are the right size, but I'm good now. I googled that & found what I need. I'm now burning it to a folder & then to a disk. Thanks for the help!
[Post New]
Glad you got it resolved. Thanks for letting us know.