Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Removing Registration Reminder
[Post New]
Can anyone tell me how to remove the registration reminder that keeps popping up? I have already registered(I reinstalled PD and it thinks I never did).
HalCon
Senior Contributor Location: Charlottetown, PEI Joined: Mar 01, 2008 10:36 Messages: 719 Offline
[Post New]
If you did a complete uninstall/re-install, you will have to register it again to get rid of the notice.

The notice is generated by your computer. The program on your computer does not know it was previously registered.

Hal
OS - Win11 Pro, Alienware R13, CPU - Intel Core I7-12700KF 12 CPUs), 16g DDR5 4400 RAM, Video - Geeforce RTX 3080ti 12g, PD11 & PD365
My YouTube
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
You can also go to C:\ProgamFiles\Cyberlink\PowerDirector and rename the OLR Submission Folder if you don't want to register again for some reason.

Jeff

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 18. 2011 19:07

[Post New]
Ok, thanks HalCon.