Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for the reply, but I think its something more incidious. I have no .mov files in my download directory. I do get the error when I look at my download folder

perhaps i'm looking in the wrong directory. Where are the downloaded clips stored? or are they freshly downloaded everytime you open the folder?
It is happening on all stock photos. I made a loom video of what happens

https://www.loom.com/share/17d74ba3ae634d21b0c2521c2d906dd1

and this is a screenshot of my 'about'

https://gyazo.com/dfe7c6cf214e14af22ef7789746fb050

even with a new project, when I click into the downloaded tab, I get the same message

I was able to successfully download an image into photodirector.
I'm getting that message in my downloaded media section. My stock content is useless!
Thanks for the reply. So I'm not wrong that there 'should' be replaceable tracks for the pictures, but there aren't.
I'm looking at the Family Video Templates. It looks like there's supposed to be a picture placed into the frame, but I would think that there should be a placeholder and a mask for it. Am I missing something?

https://gyazo.com/11962d04b44dd55405d432b9596f6e14

there are separate tracks to change the titles, but there's nothing regarding the picture.
I'm not sure of the terminology, but I have a long audio clip that I'd like to either break up into individual clips to use as an album, or, is there some way to mark up the output so that a program like Apple Itunes or Music will read the file and show the individual break points?

If the only option is to break up the file into individual clips, is there a way to produce the entire 'album' as opposed to having to produce the indivual clips?

I figured out how to somehow mitigate this issue.
When I create green screen effect from movie then go to:
Regional adjustment tool-> Curve-> and choose left/down dot of green color and move up to maximum.
Then color replacement works and you can change backround color from green to whatever you want

Thanks....that worked....
Is there a qualitative difference between the results of using the Pan&Zoom powertool or just using the PIP to zoom into a portion of a clip?

I realize that the P&Z is used for different purposes, but is there a difference in the resolution, etc of the clip?
Quote With a photo showing go to the Layers module. You will now see a Layer button on the top left. Click it and a drop-down window gives you the different layers options. Duplicate is one of them. If you right mouse click on the Background button on the left side you can get some other options too,

Thanks for the reply, but that isn't what I asked.

I want to, for example, select the mouth of a face in a picture, create a new layer, of just the mouth, and then delete the mouth area from the original picture (eventually to to create a JibJab like effect in Powerdirector). I can't seem to figure out the steps to do that.
In photoshop, you can create a layer from a selection of the current layer. Is there a way to do that in Photodirector. I would think that that is a common thing to do.
Is there a way to modify a theme template? I want to change the duration of the different elements (i.e. spend less time on a first image before moving to the second image)

or just speed up a sequence.

any help would be appreciated
PDR.exe is not running.

I am trying to start the pgm from a rebooted state.
I started getting this message today. I rebooted the system, and looked in task manager, and nothing Cyberlink is running.

PLEASE HELP!!!
my bad...

When I upgraded to PD14, I was in a hurry to get a project done and only ran the upgrade program. In all honesty, I usually don't use much of the extra content in my day to day editing, but like to play with them.

I went back and saw that I never installed the content modules. When I did that, i did get all of the objects that I was 'missing'.

Thanks for your support and input.
I have a lot of transitions, PIP objects and particles in PD13, that don't seem to be found in my version of PD14.

How do I migrate all of those objects. These are pre-made ones that came with my version of PD13.

Thanks in advance
I think I figured out how to do it. I'm using the PIP painting tool to create a stream from point A to point b.It's not exactly what I was looking for (aside from the start and stop, the stream doesn't 'stream' but i can get the angle and start and stop working.

Any further ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks for the reply, but particles don't seem to allow for powertools. I guess I could generate a file and then reverse that.

I'll try that. I'm still looking for a better suggestion.
just trying to bump this up..any suggestions?
I have a video that I want to show a stream going into a hole.

First, if anyone has a good looking stream (like a fire or garden hose) particle template, please share.

i've created a sort of stream template, but I don't know how to show it going into a hole. in other words, right now the particles just flow off the screen. I'd like to be able to flow the stream into a mask of some sort.

Any help would be appreciatted
the 3d 'Smoke'. Is there a difference in how it can be customized?

Go to: