Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Actually Microsoft is very helpful if you call them. They can help you better than I can.

What about where yiu have your files?

I know I post rather long replies. Please read and answert ALL that I ask.

Updates are installing, so i will try and work on this movie, if I go ahead onto produce it shouldn't effect the update should it?

Updates have failed again (what a surprise) also I am trying to right click on the transistion in favourites and I can't see anything for adding it to all frames. Also wen I try to drop it between the frames I get a red stop sign or circle with a red line going across, perhaps it's my learning difficulty getting in the way. Nothings going right at the moment.

I'm just going to the produce tab and hope something works, but I'm not holding my breath.
Quote Actually Microsoft is very helpful if you call them. They can help you better than I can.

What about where yiu have your files?

I know I post rather long replies. Please read and answert ALL that I ask.

Updates are installing, so i will try and work on this movie, if I go ahead onto produce it shouldn't effect the update should it?
Quote Yes, that is the information I asked for.

Yes, your computer should meet or exceed the minimum requirement.

You have a large system hard drive but it is almost empty. Where are your video files programs like this don;t use remote storage very well.

Look at the last section of that text file and you will several entries that indicate that Windows is not being update. It says that there is a Windows error WindowsWcpOtherFailure3. If you look on line, there are some fixes for that error. Once fixed, Windows shoulod update properly.

Until you get Windows fixed and updated, it is hard to offer more suggestions.

Can I manually update. if so how do I do this please?
Quote I suggested "If you are not sure, please post a Windows dxdiag.exe text file in your response. Go here and scroll down for instructions.

Now I would like to make that a firm request!

Did you try my instructions on the transitions?.

Sorry I'm not very techically minded, hope this is what you meant?
Quote It is tough to read the response in my post.

Select the transition you want and add it to your favorites (transition). Go to that option and right clcik on the transition. Select to apply it to all.

Let me know if that is what you are looking for and if that worked for you.

Thanks for your reply, i don't know why the programme isn't saving my video files and saying it can't find them when I open the programme again. I had less trouble with version 12 (I should Have kept it).

Does your computer exceed the minimum requirements?
It's a 64 bit processor on this one with 2tb

Dos anyone know what I could be doing wrong please?
Quote Can you please explain how I can drag and drop a transition between the clips please? I'm unsure how to do this?

Many thanks.

That is pretty open ended. Isd it just one transition between two clips that are next to each other? Is it one transiyion that you want to add to all of the clips?

Just one to all the clips, except the last one

What have you tried that didn't work.

I have tried going back to it after saving it and then it says it can't find it and I get a load of black squares that are squashed up together. I'm seriously thinking of getting another video editing programme as Cyberlink keeps going wrong too much and the hastle is really stressing me out now. Ive spent month's trying to sort the mess out all to no avail, I really have lost faith in Cyberlink, I've never experienced such a crappy program that has gone wrong so much!

I now have to up load the files yet again which I spent all morning doing (all for nothing!) Even the video files vanish when I turn on my laptop again.

Can someone explain WHY this is happening? Anyone else had this problem?

Go here for all the Tutorials. Look at the video tutorials.

Go here for ADVANCED transition editing.

If thise are no what you are looking for, please explain in more detail.

Please read my response above.
Can you please explain how I can drag and drop a transition between the clips please? I'm unsure how to do this?

Many thanks.
I'm trying to do a video on my laptop using cyberlink Power Director 13.* It went onto the time line ok, until it asked me to
change the ratio*from 16.1 to 4.3 the programme also crashed (as usuel) so I had to open it up again.

Now the timeline has seemed to squish together so that I can't see properly to put in transitions etc.*

Can you tell me how to sort this out please?
A message that I get very often when I use the content aware removal is PC is short of memory. I switch the programme off then on again, but the problem still re-occurs.

I'm running Windows 10 with a 32 bit processor. I am assuming it no longer works and leaves me stuck with objects I can't remove. Can anyone help me please?
"All women can do great things." But cannot follow directions and post a DXDiag log

Not without being told how to do it we can't.
what kind of i5 you have?

It's a I5 HP laptop

Not to worry Neil
Thanks for your replay, I'm sorry but i don't understand the first reply. It would probably slow down my lap top a bit, I can't afford a better machine
I hope this is the right forum.

I'm going to put Cyberlink power Director 13 onto my HP Pavilion laptop this weekend. My laptop has 8gb with 2TB and is an i5, running windows 10 with 64 bit OS.

Cyberlink requires 1gb

2gb DDR2 (what ever that is) althrough I'm not going to do HD or blue ray

6gb or above for 64 bit OS system

7gb for product installation

This is very confusing . It works just about on my Windows 7 PC which has a 32 bit OS, (until I have to put transistions between the clips then the problems begin). Eg: A horrible buzzing noise, and it's slow as buggery on my PC.

What I would like to know is if my laptop would be capable of handling this?

Many thanks.
I don't have a card slot on my tower, I have a card reader but I can't see how that makes a difference. I am basically stuck with software that doesn't work.

Also can you tell me what rendering means?

I click on it to play film and that comes up with a green line going across. Seemed ok until I started to add the transitions like fade etc. Does that mean it's corrupted before I've even started?
Sony HDR-CX115E
The film to which you refer is from your video camera?

Yes

I didn't open windows explorer, a menu appeared when I connected the camera lead to the tower.

The stupid (sorry) program doesn't seem to be working at all now since I tried adding transitions. It just sticks and has gone all sluggish also there is a horrible noise that somes out the speakers. I am seriously thinking of giving up and moving onto some Sony software. It's a shame as I like this software but it simply just isn't working for me at all.

I have never known a software crammed full of so many problems it's unbelievable! I'm sorry to be rude but unless Cyberlink sorts it out then I'll have no choice but to go.

I need a reliable programme that works and this just doesn't seem to be up to the job.
Hi I used to use Mpeg-2 but have been told the quality wouldn't be very good. I'd like to do a HD video on Cyberlink Power Director 13, but the dvd is for my parents, and i don't think they have a HD TV.

Advice needed please?
Here's an idea: When you hover your cursor over an icon, perhaps a sign could pop up telling you what that feature does...
Are you saying that the file is visible in Windows explorer, but not visible when you try to open it in PD?

Yes

if you click on the yellow folder and open it. What are the properties of the file inside?

Mpeg

There also is the possibility if the LIBRARY DROPDOWN MENU is set to anything other ALL MEDIA or VIDEO, the explorer won't see any type of video media.

When I connected the video camera to my tower the drop down menu didn't give me an option to transfer to Cyberlink power Director, only photo Director, so I chose the windows option. How do I correct this please?
I am fed up to the back teeth of my pc at the mo, so excuse my frustration. I have spent all afternoon uploading a movie to Cyberlink Power Director 13 and I used windows to get it. Have tried clicking on import to get at the video's and it's showing in a yellow folder but when I open the folder it says 'no items match your search' yet it's showing in the folder from the outside. How do I sort this please?
Go to: