Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am fed up to the back teeth of my pc at the mo, so excuse my frustration. I have spent all afternoon uploading a movie to Cyberlink Power Director 13 and I used windows to get it. Have tried clicking on import to get at the video's and it's showing in a yellow folder but when I open the folder it says 'no items match your search' yet it's showing in the folder from the outside. How do I sort this please?
When exporting my video using Mpeg-2, what resolutuion should I click on before pressing start please?

Am using Windows 7 home Edition.
I've only just started using V 13.
Sorry I didn't mean to be rude. I am using windows 7 home premium. I don't think I'm using any registry cleaners although the processor on my pc needs updating.

I have a 32bit processor I think.
I couldn't find a technical section so I hope this is the right forum.

I am using V 6 of cyberlink photo director on windows 7, but it doesn't seem to be working properly. It was fine just now but now it has stopped working!

When i close it down and try to click on it, it won't re-open which is frustrating. I have restarted the PC, but I am not doing it againm.

How do I sort this problem please?
Hi I would like a copy of my edited work, so I can put it into Picassa please?
I use the add remove object tool for a while, then it stops working and says iyt out of memory. Has anyone else had this problem please?

perhaps I should have got light room instead, I dunno. Thanks.
Sorry about that
How do I save the changes I have made to my photo's in Cyberlink to my hard drive please?
Quote: No, you won't have to pay anything further.

Have you saved the upgrade installer files provided when you purchased? After re-installing PhD5, you'll be able to apply the same upgrade installer to PhD6.

PIX

Yes I have saved, how do I check I've done that please?
Hi it's when loading photos from a folder after using import. They are on my hard drive, not a stick.
Quote: Hi

No solution I'm afraid, but I am also having the problem of very sluggish importing of photos since upgrading to PD6. (even just a few)
I use Windows 7 64 bit.

I had already updated to 5903, but when I saw the above suggestion, I downloaded and installed the earlier 5703 but the problem still persists.

It is extremely frustrating and gives the impression that the processor can't cope (Not Responding), but it never happened before on earlier versions, and I've been through them all! I'll send in the diagnostic stuff if you want, but I feel that the problem is with PD6.

I have already tried uninstalling/reinstalling.

Is anyone else suffering like me?

Thanks ,
Keith

Yes same here, it's also slow and non responsive. Great software, shame about the speed of it!
It's photo director, not power.

it's running slow on Windows seven. Do you know why this is please? Thanks
Is there one to make it more responsive please?
Thanks for your reply. I don't do $ only £. The programme is very slow on Windows 7, why is this please?
Thanks for your reply. it's an upgrade from PhD5, I have already paid money for an upgrade so I wouldn't want to pay again. It's also very sluggish and slow.

Why is this please?
Have bought version six ultra but everytime I try and load a folder it doesn't do anything, can I have some help please?
Hi I'm hoping to get an answer as I seen that some of the posts are old on this forum. I was using cycberlink photo director V 6 on windows seven and it suddenly blipped off while I was in the middle of editing, so i had to reopen the programme. It's also taking a long time to open folders. How do i get round this please?.
Hi I have just uploaded how can I check for new patches please?
Thanks for your reply. I usually put my images onto a memory stick for printing. So 300-300 is very important.

What tab do I need to go to, to find it please?

Am now using V 6 as I have upgraded.
Hi I have upgraded to six now through the site. Will I be able to upgrade to seven when the time comes?

Go to: