Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Content aware removal has stopped working.
[Post New]
A message that I get very often when I use the content aware removal is PC is short of memory. I switch the programme off then on again, but the problem still re-occurs.

I'm running Windows 10 with a 32 bit processor. I am assuming it no longer works and leaves me stuck with objects I can't remove. Can anyone help me please? All women can do great things.
[Post New]
Hello Louise,

I've not experienced the same problem with Content Aware Removal, even working with complex, high resolution photos. Some processes in photo editing can be very intensive & require a stable PC environment equipped to cope.

Perhaps there is something about your PC set-up that is causing the issue.

If you could, please post a diagnostic report for your PC. Go to Start (Windows icon) and select "Run". Type "dxdiag" (without inverted commas). After completion, save the report as a text file and post here as an attachment.

PIX PIX YouTube channel