Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Per your request I have updated my video drivers, so I have attached updated DXDIAG files
If I remember it was a downloaded version, but I did pay extra to have the discs sent to me.

I did install the content pack.

What I don't understand is that this feature has been working for several months now. I used this feature often.

Now tonight, it isn't working.

Steve
Thank you for the help. My version is Ultra64 9.0.0.2930

I have attached the files you asked for.

Thanks again

Steve
I am trying very hard to keep Cyberlink as I have alot of time invested. But it seems like i continue to have problems. I do admit I am fairly new, but I am extremely frustrated.

My latest problem is... I just went to use Magic motion and it is all blank. I have been using Magic Motion sucessfully for 4 months now. Now all of a sudden today it doesn't work. As far as I know I didn't change anything in Cyberlink.

What could have happened.

Sorry... but I am just frustrated as I am trying to get a 25 minute video completed.

Thanks in advance.

Steve
I just installed a new LG Blue Ray burner and succefully burned my first HD Blue-ray DVD which ONLY included movies I took from my Canon T1i digital camera. The quality looks very nice.

My problem... when I insert high res digital images I took on the same camera the quality is poor. When I hook the Canon T1i up to my TV with an HDMI, the same digital picture look incredable. But when I put them into PD9 and burn a Blue Ray DVD, the quality of the digital pics are poor.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Steve
Thank you for the response... I am using video that was taken from a Canon T1i Digital Camera. When I upload the files to my computer the format is showing that the file type is QuickTime Movie (.MOV) with the following properties:

Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Frame rate: 30 frames/second
Data Rate: 28294 kbps

With that said, any thoughts on what option I should use when I go to produce my movie.

Thanks, Steve

I am new to PowerDirector 9 and was wondering... after I assemble a video in the EDIT mode what are the best settings in the Produce and Create Disc steps.

I do have a Blue Ray burner so when I want to make a Blue Ray disc do I use MPEG-4, MOV, AVC or something else. I am assuming when I go to Creating a disc I should use the Blue Ray Disc botton or maybe the AVCHD?

How about when I want to burn a disc for people that do NOT have a Blue Ray player, what settings do I use? To produce do I use MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MOV, etc.... And when I go to create the disc I am assuming I would pick the DVD VIDEO option or should it be the AVCHD

Thank you in advance for the help.

Steve
I belive I did. I created the video in the EDIT mode that worked fine

I have attached a picture for review.

Thanks, Steve
I recently upgraded to PD9. I created a video with still images and a couple video clips. I also added background music using PD9's Magic Music. I produced the video, went to Create Disc and when I clicked on the Preview and their was no background music. The sound from the two video clips was fine.

In the edit mode everything works great. Do I need to purchase the Magic Music songs before I can create a disc?

Thank you in advance.

Steve
Again I wanted to thank everyone for your assistance in helping me get my first video completed. This was a project for work and I was under an aggressive time schedule.

I wanted to share with everyone and hopefully get your comments - good or BAD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptKO7J6-dGI

Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve
Thanks Jaime and Robert...

I used Jaime's method and it worked perfect.

Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am working on a project for work which is basically an infomercial about a product. My marketing team would like to put a link to the video in an email promotion we will be sending out to our customers.

My question... How can I get a screen shot of my video so we can put the screen shot in the email and customers can click on the screen shot to see the video?

Can I get a screen shot from my PD8 Ultra or do I get it from the output file (MPEG2)

Thanks in advance.

Steve
Just wanted to share this with the hopes it might help someone. I spoke to CyberLink Tech Support last night regarding my Free SmartSound music not showing up.

The agent indicated that since I purchased the Media Suite product and then upgraded to PD Ultra that I don't have the FULL version.

He sent me an email with two files to download. One for the full version of PD 8 Ultra and one for the Content pack. He was sure that this would fix my problem.

Because I am in the middle of a project I am hesitant to try it right now.

I just wonder if there are any other features that I am missing with the partial version. The Tech Support agent couldn't answer that questions.

Thanks again!

I have not been able to get it to work. Fortunately the site that was given in one of the post above worked so I could move forward.

When I have sometime I will try and figure it out.

Thanks again!

Steve
I wanted to thank everyone for there help. I have been fairly successful in completing my project this weekend.

I am looking forward to learning from everyone here and creating some nice projects.

Again... THANK YOU!!!
Kevin,

Thanks for the response. I just checked my Classical and it looks different. I have attached a screenshot.

I did find Bach Guitar and I still cant add it to my video.

I moved from Adobe Elements Manager and I am wondering if I made a mistake.

If I can't get this to work, is there some were I can download some backround music. I am just trying to spice up a work video a little.

Thanks Again.

Robert,

Yes to both of your questions. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

When I goto to Magic Music I gave four steps. The first is Select Style - I have about 20 different styles in the drop down. The second step is Select song - There is rough;y 15 to 30 songs depending on the style slected in step one.

Step three is duration.

Step four is Select a variation and apply to timeline - When I click on a song in step two it appears in step four box but I can't drag it into the time line. I think I am just doing something wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve
First of all thank you VERY much for the explanation. I downloaded the Ultra version and I am on my way SLOWLY!

Does PD8 Ultra have some free music I can add for backround?

I went to Magic Music but I can't find anything free?

Thanks in advance
Thanks for the quick response.

If you have PowerDirector when you click on help and then "About CyberLink PowerDirector" what does it say?

Mine says PowerDirector HE ver 8.00.2330

The PIP button you are reffering to is grayed out.

Please help.

Thanks AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi,

I am working on a project for work this weekend and it must be done for Monday, so any help would be MUCH appreciated. I recently purchased Media Suite 8 Ultra. I am trying to create a video using PoerDirector and there are several features I click on and it tells me I must upgrade my software to Ver 8. When I look at my software it shows I have PowerDirector HE ver 8.99.2330. One of the features that I have tried that I can't use are additional PIP's.

I thought when I purchased the Ultra Version I had the most current version of all the products.

If ANYONE can help I would be very happy. If someone my have a couple minutes to talk on the phone, I would call or PM my phone number.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks in advance.

Steve
Go to: