Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,

I am working on a project for work this weekend and it must be done for Monday, so any help would be MUCH appreciated. I recently purchased Media Suite 8 Ultra. I am trying to create a video using PoerDirector and there are several features I click on and it tells me I must upgrade my software to Ver 8. When I look at my software it shows I have PowerDirector HE ver 8.99.2330. One of the features that I have tried that I can't use are additional PIP's.

I thought when I purchased the Ultra Version I had the most current version of all the products.

If ANYONE can help I would be very happy. If someone my have a couple minutes to talk on the phone, I would call or PM my phone number.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks in advance.

Steve
Xerox - Thanks for the response and it does sound like I am having the same problem you did.

Have you found any fix other than buying a new DVD player?

More importantly, how wide spread is this problem. Do you and I have one of the few DVD players that will show this problem. I would like to maybe make some videos for friends and I don't want to run into this compatibility issue?

Again thanks and I look forward to hearing back.

Steve
I was trying to burn a DVD right from my camcorder so I used the Right to Disc feature. Everything seemed to work fine but when I played it on my stand alone DVD player the audio had a very brief interuption every 25 seconds or so. It is just a very brief blip in the sound.

Interesting... the disc played fine on my computer and also played fine on my OLDER DVD player. I played around with the audio settings on my stand alone DVD. If I change the bitsample to PCM it gets much better, I can just barely hear the interuption.

I spoke to tech support and they suggested I update the video and audio drivers. I did that and it didn't make any difference.

I have over 50 tapes I want to convert to DVD's so it will be easier to watch and someday edit them. I want to make sure I do it right the first time.

Looking forward to any resonse.

Thanks, Steve

Go to: