Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Digitial picture quality poor in Blue Ray DVD
ultrasp97 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 04, 2010 23:08 Messages: 22 Offline
[Post New]
I just installed a new LG Blue Ray burner and succefully burned my first HD Blue-ray DVD which ONLY included movies I took from my Canon T1i digital camera. The quality looks very nice.

My problem... when I insert high res digital images I took on the same camera the quality is poor. When I hook the Canon T1i up to my TV with an HDMI, the same digital picture look incredable. But when I put them into PD9 and burn a Blue Ray DVD, the quality of the digital pics are poor.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Steve
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Please attach a 5 to 10 second sample* from your camera = Canon T1i . Editors will then be able to check and give you suggestions regarding the choices you should make to retain quality.

* unedited.

To attach a file select Post Reply or click the link here: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/reply/0/18670.page

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 23. 2011 14:01

ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: My problem... when I insert high res digital images I took on the same camera the quality is poor. When I hook the Canon T1i up to my TV with an HDMI, the same digital picture look incredible. But when I put them into PD9 and burn a Blue Ray DVD, the quality of the digital pics are poor.

Hi Steve - it be good to attach an still image from the camera too!

Are you talking about an AVCHD DVD or a BluRay disc?

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
ooooops