Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Please help -I am ready to get rid of Cyberlink
ultrasp97 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 04, 2010 23:08 Messages: 22 Offline
[Post New]
I am trying very hard to keep Cyberlink as I have alot of time invested. But it seems like i continue to have problems. I do admit I am fairly new, but I am extremely frustrated.

My latest problem is... I just went to use Magic motion and it is all blank. I have been using Magic Motion sucessfully for 4 months now. Now all of a sudden today it doesn't work. As far as I know I didn't change anything in Cyberlink.

What could have happened.

Sorry... but I am just frustrated as I am trying to get a 25 minute video completed.

Thanks in advance.

Steve
[Post New]
Can you see part B below and give us a recent DXDIAG, please...I couldn't find one for you:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7958.page

Is this version 2930? Click on Powerdirector (upper right in the program)..my version is Ultra64 9.0.0.2930

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 23. 2011 23:08

ultrasp97 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you for the help. My version is Ultra64 9.0.0.2930

I have attached the files you asked for.

Thanks again

Steve
 Filename
64SteveDxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
33 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
256 time(s)
 Filename
SteveDxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
39 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
260 time(s)
[Post New]
Your video drivers are two (2) years old. Please update them from the AMD.COM site. Probably NOT related to Magic Motion, but critical.

Is this a downloaded version or CD? Did you install the Content package?
ultrasp97 [Avatar]
[Post New]
If I remember it was a downloaded version, but I did pay extra to have the discs sent to me.

I did install the content pack.

What I don't understand is that this feature has been working for several months now. I used this feature often.

Now tonight, it isn't working.

Steve
ultrasp97 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Per your request I have updated my video drivers, so I have attached updated DXDIAG files
 Filename
SteveDxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
39 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
267 time(s)
 Filename
64SteveDxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
35 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
246 time(s)
[Post New]
Thanks for the new DXDIAG...we really do use them.

Not sure what to tell you on this. There are some editors reporting this "disappearing" magic motion issue:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/14352.page#86246

The Moderator is sleeping now (somewhere in the northeastern Atlantic) but will be here in the early morning (based on my California,USA time).

Look back in then!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 23. 2011 23:37

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
HI,
I've looked at your diagnostic file and have a few questions for you to answer please.

1. "D" drive - what is it for and what does it contain?
2. Programs: What have you installed recently onto your computer?
3. Programs: what other editing software have you used since installing PD9? I see you have other programs on your system and these could be clashing/competing for dll's (drivers) on your system, causing a corrupt activation.
4. What have you done to localise the cause?

Information: The issue Fred referenced in his last thread does not apply to your set up.

5. You either have a corrupt PD9, it has become corrupted by another program's influence or you have a
trojan bug on your system. Let's hope it's not the latter.

6. If the program displayed and functioned and now it doesn't, then something has changed on your system. Programs don't stop by themselves, they have to be altered by someone or some thing.

7. I'd like you to locate on your system all the re-installation information for PD9. including the Content pack. OK, so you know where they are for a re-install.

8. Please visit, download and follow the instructions located here: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/15688.page
Do all of them, ok.

Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
My latest problem is... I just went to use Magic motion and it is all blank. I have been using Magic Motion sucessfully for 4 months now. Now all of a sudden today it doesn't work. As far as I know I didn't change anything in Cyberlink.

Magic motion does not work on Video only stills. You have to use something else for video, maybe power tools. Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.