Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Background Music Not working when I Produce the video
ultrasp97 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 04, 2010 23:08 Messages: 22 Offline
[Post New]
I recently upgraded to PD9. I created a video with still images and a couple video clips. I also added background music using PD9's Magic Music. I produced the video, went to Create Disc and when I clicked on the Preview and their was no background music. The sound from the two video clips was fine.

In the edit mode everything works great. Do I need to purchase the Magic Music songs before I can create a disc?

Thank you in advance.

Steve
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Did you drag a Magic Music file into the timeline?
What was the name of the song?
Please check PM. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
ultrasp97 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 04, 2010 23:08 Messages: 22 Offline
[Post New]
I belive I did. I created the video in the EDIT mode that worked fine

I have attached a picture for review.

Thanks, Steve
 Filename
Movie.bmp
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
3690 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
87 time(s)
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
OK, we have to clarify...CREATE disc is different than PRODUCE.
That being said, it is a bug in the Smartsound module, specifically the Core Foundations album. If you MUST use that song, or any Smartsound song that fails to "stick", go directly to Smartsound, download the free version of SonicFire Pro, and the track will work in that. You can create a WAV file of your SS track, export it, and use that in your production.
Sigh, why does the Smartsound module get the bum's rush from IT? HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT