Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Unnistall / Install without firewall and antivir...?
Yes, without such problems, I'm using the LG BD HDDVD drive.
Hahahaha...haha...hahahahahahaha.....

Quote:

EVERYTHING ELSE WORKS with my Media Center PC.

Oh boy, you're a lucky guy!
...no surprise.

I tried it with Auzen HD soundcard (revision before this patch), you get a option for HD sound bitstream, but just shattering sound out of the AV-Amp (Onkyo 5507)

Nothing works...time to get a standalone, Oppo or upcoming Philips 9500 to get rid of this desaster.
...it is NOT
Maybe trouble with Auzen?
Hi,

@CyberLink Support: Will there be HD sound bitstream support for 5xxx Ati in the near future?

(...direct out from the ATI like we seen in anandtech preview, not over a expensive add on card that do nothing as let bitstream audio through.)

Best regards

Honk
Moovielive is pain in the ass, and not the best advertise Cyberlink can do.

You can try to remove it in the registry, or google for

powerdvd tweaks pack.

Regards
There is no Bitstream-Patch till now. Wonder if there will be one with PDVD...or if we have to wait for Slyplayer.
Quote: Anandtech tested the Radeon 5870 with the beta 2110 release and since the current version is 2115 I would have assumed bitstreaming would work with the 5870.

I could be wrong though because I have the Auzentech card. I'm also wondering if like the Auzen card, HD audio bitstreaming is only supported with Vista and Windows 7.

There's no HD bitstream option in the audio menue in the actual PDVD Ultra. I guess the testers got a pimped version, maybe there are political problems to offer the function for all users... (don't hope so)
abo
...I don't think so:

http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=3643&p=10
...when can we use the bitstream function with PDVD9 and the new bought ATI 5850/5870?
The problem ramains. Talked to ATI about the Catalyst drivers and BD black levels. They checked it, but blame it on PowerDVD/Cyberlink.

Hello Cyberlink support! Is anybody out there in this cyberspace desert?
I guess I never get a answer...start feeling like a psycho
Oh boy - this soft is real buggy.

Power DVD9 shows black as a dark grey when watching BDs.

This is a software problem, and I'm not the only one who got it.

One of the reasons I went back to a standalone.

Support, software and problems are outstanding.

I wait for the SlySoft player, till then, I'm very pleased with the Philips BDP 7500.

Xonarnis for TMT only, no full function with PDVD...
..if you need HD Sound only, wait for the ATI 5870 / 5850, they can do bitstream with no problems, and send back the Auzen joke.
Try to...

..uninstall Catalyst and card.

reboot

install 9.9

reboot

good luck!
Go to: